Re: Hackers! Already...

by cDracula-White

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
if im missing then all those floating numbers that are telling me that im hitting are not real?
Message 51 of 57 (250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

"if im missing then all those floating numbers that are telling me that im hitting are not real?"

or just mb you just dont do enough damage to actually down someone.

Message 52 of 57 (243 Views)

★ Novice

Played over 150 matches not a single hacker.

Message 53 of 57 (231 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

@EA_Darko 

Message 54 of 57 (215 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Not terribly surprising. At its core this game is source engine. Cheats have existed for source games for well over a decade now. The sad part is this game can't utilitze something like Steams VAC-Net which was built for finding and filtering cheaters in CSGO another source game AND is being ported to all other Valve source multiplayer game and eventually more. CSGO is way more playable now if you have a decent "trust factor" pretty much the only people running into cheaters are cheaters (or they're queueing with a friend who is cheating). Their might be a few people super low key hacking in MM beyond that though.

Would be really nice to see something similar to what VAC-net is supposed to be for Apex Legends. MM squads with cheaters against squads with cheaters

Message 55 of 57 (210 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for raising that @cDracula-White. We have made the team aware and they are working on it.

Thanks for your patience while we look into this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 56 of 57 (205 Views)

★ Guide

Loads of cheaters around tonight, constantly being 1 shot killed by a wingman when I'm purpled up. Starting to really pee me off.

Message 57 of 57 (183 Views)