Re: Hackers! Already...

by odieman1231

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

You see it all the time. People at the start of the round 480 kills 30,000 damage. This is going to but just as bad as BF5. The game is going to die. Its funny Directv stopped people from stealing TV. But they cannot stop people cheating on PC games. Seems like lazy coding to me. 

Message 21 of 57 (468 Views)

★ Guide

That's absolutely crazy! Why would anyone want to cheat like that, looks so boring.

Message 22 of 57 (443 Views)

★★★ Guide

They want the upper hand, can't stand losing. Poor judgement. There is a lot of reasons for people to cheat. People everywhere want to be the best, and take the shortest way there. Hence cheating.

I don't know about Aimbots and so on. I'm guessing i've been taken out a couple of times by someone using it, but can't always tell.

Allthough i saw someone jump at the speed of light the other day. He flew passed us so fast and landed before anyone else had barely gotten halfway anywhere. We where all surprised when we saw him fly passed us. No one flies that fast in the game, it's impossible. 

Message 23 of 57 (438 Views)

★ Guide

How does 480 kills 30 000 dam mean you are cheating??? People play 8/10 hours a day....

Other guy on here assuming because someone got 24 kills he is cheating.... But the damn game has a badge for getting 20 kills??? So obviously the dev's even thought that number is possible.

Do you guys really believe all these website's selling hacks? My thinking is that you will just have your money taken from you. If they advertise their hacks EA sirely could easily block them knowing exactly what they are?

Message 24 of 57 (419 Views)

★ Guide

Been 1 shot killed today numerous times with full purple armour with guns that are impossible to 1 shot with. I love the game so don't want cheating to ruin it like BFV. Hope a ban wave comes soon.

Message 25 of 57 (418 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The sad thing here is this: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/

"Easy Anti-Cheat is a holistic anti-cheat service which uses cutting edge hybrid technology to counter hacking and cheating in multiplayer PC games."

This is the solution they're using to combat cheating/hacking in Apex Legends - its the same anti-cheat for many popular games that are known to be riddled with cheaters/hackers.

It's quite easy to circumvent a platform that has been circumvented by thousands of cheats for various other titles. 

Message 26 of 57 (415 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

started playing this game on friday night. played until 2am had a great time. played again saturday. had a great time learning the game and charecters. Sunday however was totally different experience. even with top armor and health i was getting wiped out by squads with over 1000 kills already??? how the hell do you have 1000 kills when the game has only been out for less than a week. and then there were the headshots people with 900 headshots 1200 headshotss etc. and every time we got wiped it was by the squad thats named champion at the beginning of the game with said 900 kills etc..... 

ESP and AIMBOT hackers are killing the game already .This game and PC gaming has become a total joke becuase lowlife scums need to cheat in a video game to feel like a man.

It's so sad .And what worse is I"M willing to bet the tech is out there to stop hackrs but they just dont want to implement it.

PC gaming is going to die soon and its a shame . I've been playing on pc since my commodore 64 but there's no more reason to spend thousands of dollars on a pc when I can go buy a ps4 hook up a mouse aand keyboard and not have to worry about hackers.

Message 27 of 57 (410 Views)

★ Guide

Well, this is disappointing.  I was really enjoying this game.

Fun while it lasted...

Message 28 of 57 (381 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Im not Naive enough to believe there are no hackers and I have seen them for sale. However...
My co-worker is almost level 100 already and he DOESN'T hack. I wouldn't underestimate the ability of the true gamers to get through content, or rack up statistics.

Im only level 13 but play maybe 1 hour during the week and a few hours during weekend. Couldn't imagine what I would do without a job, wife or son. 

Message 29 of 57 (377 Views)

★ Guide

The hacks are getting out of hand...  I have seen player's names in the past, and they couldn't hit the side of a barn.  Now they're getting perfect headshots.  People are almost equal to shroud the way most players are playing now...  I hate PC with a passion.  It's not enjoyable because of all the hackers.

BFV has this issue, now this game is having the issue...  EA / Easy Anti-Cheat....  you have a LONG road ahead of you!  I gotta give up the game.  I'll still play it... but yeah, you can tell the hacks are intense!  If you want to keep your investments EA, you better work hard...  Btw, I read on another forum that Nvidia split from EA.  They noticed that EA isn't fixing their issues and it's getting worse.  Nvidia sees nothing but greed from EA, and Nvidia decided to bail.

Message 30 of 57 (360 Views)