Re: Hacker stat OP without any ban

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacker stat OP without any ban

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

[Image removed due to potential 'name and shame' - Admin.]

i found this hacker in game not even got ban along with his friend....already report but system dont even give any feed back .
too many im report but no even get any free gift for reporting

Message 1 of 10 (1,219 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 10 (1,161 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

There are people on console with stats that look exactly like that what makes you think he is a cheater I am just curious next you are going to be one of those people that say he has more headshots than kills he is cheating like everyone I. The beginning until they realized every good player has more headshots than kills

Message 2 of 10 (1,203 Views)

★★★ Expert

@neillkorey wrote:

There are people on console with stats that look exactly like that what makes you think he is a cheater I am just curious next you are going to be one of those people that say he has more headshots than kills he is cheating like everyone I. The beginning until they realized every good player has more headshots than kills

Not just good players.

Im not a good player, and have more headshots than kills. I'm not bad either tho, but just an average andy.

Message 3 of 10 (1,182 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 10 (1,162 Views)

★ Apprentice

Darko, 

Please stop protecting cheaters.

Message 5 of 10 (1,132 Views)

Community Manager

No one is protecting cheaters @Z_Leighton, we just do not allow naming and shaming on AHQ as it can be a form of bullying.

If you suspect a user of cheating then please report them using the steps I shared above. AHQ is not a place where you can make accusations against other users.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 10 (1,090 Views)

★★ Pro

Is it still considered shaming if what is shared is clear evidence of aimhack? I have several.  I would expect a medal insted of a PC smack on the fingers

Message 7 of 10 (1,082 Views)

Community Manager

There is to be no accusations made against any users on AHQ @-BiA-Pesqez. It does not matter what evidence you have, it is simply not acceptable.

Any breach of the naming and shaming rule will be actioned.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 10 (945 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

[Removed by CM]

Message 9 of 10 (762 Views)

Community Manager

I'm locking this thread as it is just going around in circles.

If you suspect a user of cheating then please report them using the link posted above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (638 Views)