Hacker runs like the 6 million dollar man

[Removed - Admin.]

Message 1 of 12 (563 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hacker runs like the 6 million dollar man

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

good video

how about posting it here to the easy  anti cheat people, its easy i did it twice so far;

Easy Anti-Cheat

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (523 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

good video

how about posting it here to the easy  anti cheat people, its easy i did it twice so far;

Easy Anti-Cheat

Message 2 of 12 (524 Views)

★★★ Guide

Most interesting thing about this video is:

This obvious hacker named after his discord where he sells the cheats is LEVEL 68 (SIXTY EIGHT)!!!!!!!

We all know how long it takes to get into that level.

So tell me, how the f*** is that even possible he is playing that long while cheating so obvious and even using a very obvious name?????

He shouldn´t even have got to level 10 with that obvious behavior, and yet he is still going rampage without a ban.

This is a situation where some additional anticheat tools start to shine like "Fairfight" because it tracks abnormal stats and behavior (like 100% headshots or pointing with crosshair constantly on enemies through walls and such) , flags him and then bans.

Message 3 of 12 (508 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@MjNaise 

Perhaps he started cheating at level 68. That would mean he had cheated for 1 level. Maybe he is banned now and didn't even level up first.

I would not assume you can get away with cheating as more than 355,000 cheat have already been banned.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/ayzbhj/respawn_check_in_382019/

warslag

Message 4 of 12 (496 Views)

★★ Apprentice

355,000 hackers according to EA and Respawn. Who knows if that number is even true and regardless those same hackers can just make a new account.

Message 5 of 12 (494 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Last week it seemed to get a little bit better to me.

Didnt play this weekend, but maybe the report function helps a little to scares ome of the hackers off...

Message 6 of 12 (490 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
nope. It does not.
Message 7 of 12 (459 Views)

★★ Novice
Agreed.. The permanent hardware ban did not help at all.. I think some cheaters promote that their cheats can even generate fake hardware ID. And I am also sad to confirm that I've met cheaters with lvl 70+ yet they still run free. At this point I don't even know if reporting really do anything at all. Maybe it's just a PR gimmick to win back the players.
Message 8 of 12 (430 Views)

★★★ Guide

@warslag wrote:

@MjNaise 

Perhaps he started cheating at level 68. That would mean he had cheated for 1 level. Maybe he is banned now and didn't even level up first.

I would not assume you can get away with cheating as more than 355,000 cheat have already been banned.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/ayzbhj/respawn_check_in_382019/

warslag

Why link a decade old post?

Please, if you want to be smart then atleast TRY to stay up to date.

Just read the week old patch notes.... Devs said there 499.997 accounts banned and still counting the moment they were written (so the number might even be older).

That makes an average of close to 250.000 a week.

And if you would have watched the video or atleast did some research you would have seen that guy is a cheat SELLLER, hence why he named his account after his discord where he sells it.... This guy is constantly cheating since level 1 and even streams it through his discord.

Message 9 of 12 (419 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Manually reporting cheaters is a waste of time, I've seen obvious cheaters with level 50+ accounts who never get banned.  I think the bans are only effecting the people with detected cheats.

Message 10 of 12 (376 Views)