Hacker on my Squad!

by Andretious

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacker on my Squad!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

[Removed]
Hacker on my team blatantly admitted he hacked. When i died i watched him play and he's a legit aim bot hacker. Why on earth would people do this? It ruins the game! Why can't hacks be prevented? I think i'm done playing this game.

Message 1 of 10 (551 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hacker on my Squad!

Hey there!

Please don't name and shame on the forums.

This is against the AHQ User Rules - Guidelines.

If you suspect someone is using cheat, you can report him here.

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (541 Views)

All Replies

Hey there!

Please don't name and shame on the forums.

This is against the AHQ User Rules - Guidelines.

If you suspect someone is using cheat, you can report him here.

Zeelmaekers

Message 2 of 10 (542 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Watch out for the naming and shaming policy. You should blur his name before putting the picture up here. Just a friendly tip, before you get warned.

Allthough i feel as if cheaters should be named and shamed as a personal opinion. We don't have any evidence that points to it now, except your word. A strangers word. Standard smile

Message 3 of 10 (540 Views)

★★★ Novice

Do you have anything constructive to say on the questions i asked, or just here to defend cheaters?

Message 4 of 10 (529 Views)

★★★ Novice

Simply put i ask why should people even play if there's cheats allowed? Why can't cheats in games be eliminated? I don't even feel like playing now.

Message 5 of 10 (527 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 10 (507 Views)

★★★ Novice

I already reported him. He was on my squad. Tell me why cheats are allowed in game. 

Message 7 of 10 (505 Views)

Hey @Andretious 

I understand that i can be extremely frustrating to play against cheating players.

Reporting them will flag them to the anti-cheat and action will be taken when they found the user was using 3rd software.

They take all report seriously and every single report will get a full review.

It will get better Embarrassed

Message 8 of 10 (504 Views)

★★★ Novice

He was on my squad. I didn't play against him. The win felt like I didn't earn it. I'm losing interest in the game now cause of it. 

Message 9 of 10 (501 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Im right there with you. This game is going down the Pubg hole. Not to mention the insane lag.
Message 10 of 10 (449 Views)