Re: Hacker know better

by Xen0IMIorph

Original Post

Hacker know better

★ Pro

Not to kill the dude, Let other guy on squad so you can't spectate and report, Just happend to me, so i watched other guy in squad, all the dude did was run knock them down let other guy kill them,, this is getting just STUPID.  Yeah I reported the guy other way outside of game.

Message 1 of 5 (299 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Huntinwabits 

So basically you reported someone for cheating because he killed you great story bro

in this guy defense when me and my buddies play if there is someone that is let’s say not as good in a gun fight as the rest of the team his only job is killing the downed people so the two other guys don’t have to worry about the downed people at all

that being said he could have been cheating but to come on the forums and cry about someone you didn’t even get to spectate because he killed you kind of makes you seem like a whiner 

Message 2 of 5 (281 Views)

★ Pro
lmao, ok BRO
Message 3 of 5 (277 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Dude, in Huntinwabits defense - you should read carefully what he said in the last sentence. He reported the hacker NOT the guy he forced to spectate.

Message 4 of 5 (221 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Agree with you Huntinwabits. Hacker purposely let his/her teammates killed you so that he can't be reported ingame. Some cases though the other teammates willingly play along with that tactic because they wanted the ez kills.
Message 5 of 5 (215 Views)