Re: Hacker caught!

by mikogibo

Original Post

Hacker caught!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So I caught this guy cheating and recorded for you to evaluate! Thank you...

[Removed by CM]

Message 1 of 16 (608 Views)

@kambalhotas smart cheater
he has binded aimbot on the R99
probably never get banned
Message 2 of 16 (584 Views)

★ Guide

There's no point. The game is F2P. Get banned, register with a new account. HWID's can be spoofed if you know how.

As a law-abiding responsible multiplayer, it is your job to endure the children out there who cheat and hack at games. They are impervious to repercussions.

Message 3 of 16 (555 Views)

★★★★ Guide

yep he wont be banned, especially since you posted a video of it...

ea/respawn doesnt like it when they are told people hack in their game since they just want to make skins and charms

Message 4 of 16 (538 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Ahh you know I just thought of this, I wonder if anyone else has come up with the idea!

That in order to have an Origin Account, you need to have a Credit Card on file!

If you are caught cheating, you are given a Fine!

Of course people can dispute it, but if it's listed in a companies TOS/Policy, that when you use the software, which you come under this agreement, then you are stuck, you are going to have to pay the fine, and Banks aren't going to be able to Credit your account back, at least any reputable Bank won't do this.

Hmm

Message 5 of 16 (521 Views)

★★ Pro
@kambalhotas it's not a surprise anymore, cheaters going nuts this season and respawn is happy about it because people finally leaving the game and they don't have to work anymore! woohoo
Message 6 of 16 (514 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not accuse any other users of cheating as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any naming of users and accusing them of cheating will be actioned.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://help.ea.com/en-tr/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 16 (468 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko okay, so how about actually ban all those strike pack users on console then.
Message 8 of 16 (456 Views)

Community Manager

You can report any user you suspect of cheating @InyooFACE25 by following the steps in the help article I linked.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 16 (443 Views)

nice clickbait title bro

Message 10 of 16 (426 Views)