Re: Hacker Creeper Warning

by greygh05t

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacker Creeper Warning

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

So I've been playing games for a long time because I love it, I like FPS games, I like MMOs, I like a ton of genres. and Yes, I like fairness over cheating any day. And occasionally I blast people for cheating and disrespectful comments.

So here is a guy or gal, <removed>, I called out cheating as I observed and reported them in a previous match.  I called them out when they were paired up with me, and they proceeded to actually look me up on the internet.  JUST A BIT Creeped out. 

EA feel free to do whatever with this post.

<removed>

<removed>

(CM: Edited to remove text and images that named and shamed) 

Message 1 of 12 (733 Views)

Accepted Solution

@greygh05t Hey name and shame is not allowed on the forum! It violates the AHQ rules.

You should report any suspected cheaters to this link https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 11 of 12 (710 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro
@greygh05t
You accused him in cheating and he checked your username in google where first result shows that your name is Marcus.
Is it creepy? I.d.k

By the way what cheats he used? Do you have video?
Message 2 of 12 (718 Views)

[ Edited ]

@greygh05t I don't mean to be mean, but if you put your life up on the Internet you can't expect people not to look at it or for it.

But like most of this sort of second class creeper they are just hot air and not worth your worry. 

Now if I was on the branch of a tree outside you bedroom window, then you should be creeped out Large smile just like @Koochi-Q was Tongue out

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 3 of 12 (715 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@SlivPTS Just aim assistance. I didn't take a video, I actually rarely do but I do bluff about having it. I did the in game report, as that's EA's actual process for inquiries and investigations. How far it goes, who knows.
Message 4 of 12 (699 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@SlivPTS Also, regardless if my name is out there, it's out there in hundreds of places, it's creepy the fact they actually used the information they found.
Message 5 of 12 (697 Views)

★ Pro
@greygh05t
if you are sure that player is cheating, then record video and report on EAC page.

you know what would be creepy? if you met him IRL

And if you spread your private information left and right, then don't be surprised that some kid writes your name in chat.
Message 6 of 12 (670 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@SlivPTS It’s a bit hard to be anonymous these days. If you work in a digital world, your likely to be on another social media platform that will have your info out there. Or if you look for new potential employers, they’ll want to see your resume in a digital format.
Message 7 of 12 (650 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper Nuh uh! I was never creeped out that you were there, but more by the fact that you thought I wouldn’t notice it!
Message 8 of 12 (640 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper "But like most of this sort of second class creeper they are just hot air and not worth your worry. " exactly, it feels like a preschool where all the children threaten each other in the morning then they just forget about it and sleep after they drink their glass of milk
Message 9 of 12 (633 Views)

★ Pro
@greygh05t
hard? just don't link your private information with your in-game username. How it is hard?

As i understand you are M.A.
If it's true, then get rid of this username.
Message 10 of 12 (627 Views)