Hacker Caught in Live Stream

by qaYZer4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacker Caught in Live Stream

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hello, 

i was streaming Apex Legends yesterday and suddenly our squad killed by cheater who was using auto aim

[CM Edit - Do not name and shame.] 

you can watch names on the given video

Message 1 of 10 (521 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hacker Caught in Live Stream

Message 4 of 10 (483 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

yea its becoming abundantly clear EA dont care about cheaters. banning accounts isnt solving the problem.

Message 2 of 10 (510 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

judging by the names id say its a full squad of hackers, see it now and then but rarely on N/A servers.

Message 3 of 10 (508 Views)

★ Guide
Message 4 of 10 (484 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Getting an obvious aimbotter at least every 2nd game, maybe more right now.

Message 5 of 10 (460 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Frown This is so sad Frown Free game attracted millions of cheatrs who do not spend on the game (investment) but so have free money to spend on cheats or use free cheats as they have nothng to lose (game was free and there is no BF4 like community/servers behind to where they would belong...). I think I will stil play BF4 on controlled servers.

With 5k hours in BF4 (on controlled HC servers with admins) I barely met with cheaters and I do not really enjoy when in Apex I shoot a guy point blank in da face from 1m by shotgun 1-2 times, he does not die but turns toward me and kills me by one single shot (100% HP and shield on me). BF5 is already way less clean and good as BF2-4 were, but a few major things in Apex clearly ruins the fun and renders the game less addictive and zero competitive.

Message 6 of 10 (444 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@qaYZer4 wrote:

Hello, 

i was streaming Apex Legends yesterday and suddenly our squad killed by cheater who was using auto aim

[CM Edit - Do not name and shame.] 

you can watch names on the given video

OMG! EA is now defending the cheaters! I just watched the above video from the original post and now EA deleted the video proof, and is officially saying that YOU MUST NOT name or shame cheaters in their games! Frown This is ridicolous, unfair. 

Message 7 of 10 (442 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

DONT NAME AND SHAME A CHEATER. did i hear that correctly? so you just want us to sit there and let them keep hacking? i get there is a report feature but damn thats stupid. cade huh, alright. 

Message 8 of 10 (434 Views)

★★ Guide

They actually posted on reddit that they've now officially banned 350k+ cheaters on PC alone. So they are working on it but as unfortunate as the "no name and shame" rule is make sure you just follow the correct procedure so that they get all the information and get the ban going. As when you just post it here you'll get those automated replies and nothing will be done about it unless you report on Origin or the official link they always post here.

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

I know it sucks and a bit more tedious than in game report system but game is still new, I expect they'll implement that feature start of season 1. For now just follow the right channels so that we can get them all banned because from my own understanding all the cheats are currently paid subscriptions. Although currently the bans don't do much except force them into creating new accounts it's still a hamper on their day. 

Message 9 of 10 (406 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

What I dont understand is that they cannot be named and shamed on the forum, they cheated, they got caught, they most likely don't care about their character or name, they will make a new one anyways and if they did care about their account, maybe they shouldnt have cheated in the first place?

I do understand when people drop clips of someone who isnt cheating, but those that are using an aimbot, its quite obvious how they snap to target.

Message 10 of 10 (391 Views)