Re: Hacked, reclaimed my account but all my games are gone

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacked, reclaimed my account but all my games are gone

★★★ Newbie

I got hacked apparently back in Febuary, and All my games are gone. What the hell, how do I get them back? :c I've spent lclose to 1500 hours in sims 4 alone.

Message 1 of 3 (180 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @MadamePear it may be the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password. 

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (148 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Hi @MadamePear 

You would need to contact an EA adviser in regards to that issue so they can look into your account for you.

You can contact an EA adviser here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Message 2 of 3 (164 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @MadamePear it may be the case that you have multiple EA accounts and are logged into a secondary account. The best thing to do is log out of your Origin account and then on the sign-in page hit forgot password and enter any email accounts that you may have. If there is an account linked to that email then you will receive an email prompting you to reset your password. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 3 (149 Views)