Hacked and Banned, Can't reach the support team =(

by LesMensonges

Original Post

Hacked and Banned, Can't reach the support team =(

★★★ Newbie

Recently got hacked and seems that someone has cheated from my account, resulting in it getting banned.

Tried to ask for a review by submitting a ticket to the Apex support team, but I'm getting nothing but an automated bot answer that basically reads, "if you cheat, you get banned"

I have evidence of getting hacked (people of friends list that I never added that were added within a day of getting banned and account activity from way outside my usual location - China vs USA midwest)

Super frustrated and don't want to let my account go like this, especially since I've never cheated in a single game and supported this game from day one =(
If anyone has any info on how I could get in contact with someone to review this, please let me know, friends.

Thank you!

I can provide the screenshots of the evidence to a support person as soon as they reach out.

Message 1 of 6 (295 Views)

Re: Hacked and Banned, Can't reach the support team =(

★★ Guide

So in other words, you bought a sketchy boost, why would anyone hack your account when the game is free to play? Lol

Message 2 of 6 (267 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Never cared for playing ranked, my account mostly has normal games LOL

And I have factual screenshot proof

Message 3 of 6 (239 Views)

★★ Guide

@LesMensonges yesh your booster probably added his friends man, look, no one wants to hack your account to use cheats when game is free to play, just live and learn

Message 4 of 6 (237 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you, you are being very helpful!

Message 5 of 6 (229 Views)

Champion

@LesMensonges 

Hey bud,unfortunately  there is nothing we can for you here, as AHQ does not handled account bans.

I see you've already made an appeal which is the only advice we could have given you to be honest. The problem with your friends list evidence is that it's pretty circumstantial. :S

All i can suggest is to keep filing appeals every so often, short of that nothing we can do for you i'm afraid.

Good luck!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 6 (186 Views)