Hacked account left me banned on Apex

by tincangames

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacked account left me banned on Apex

★★ Novice

Right around September 20th I had a couple windows come up on my PC saying my Origin account was logged into from another device and it had logged me out. I didn't think much of it and just logged back into my account hoping whatever happened was just a weird bug or something. In the following days, I tried playing Apex Legends and was able to do so fine in the firing range but I tried playing with some friends in a trios lobby and found my account was banned. I submitted around 10 cases up until yesterday and nothing worked. The TOS team knows my account was logged into from another device, the live chat advisors could even see it. However, the TOS team says they performed every possible investigation and I just can't see why my sanction hasn't been lifted. My account has existed for years with no implications of any kind of cheating but then they suspect me of hacking on the exact day my account is logged into suspiciously from somewhere else?

I know AHQ staff can't do anything to get my account unbanned. I have already filled out several disputes with the TOS team and EA Advisors. What do I do??? I just want to play Apex with my friends on the same account I always play on.

Message 1 of 2 (247 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hacked account left me banned on Apex

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @tincangames.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (214 Views)

All Replies

Re: Hacked account left me banned on Apex

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team @tincangames.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (215 Views)