Re: Hacked account and banned.

by Chill-Out-Zone

Original Post

Hacked account and banned.

★★★ Newbie

Hey i have a problem for quite some time. I wanted to play Apex Legends after some long time and apperently im banned. I checked my E-Mail and i got messages that someone from US, GR and CN (what ever this is) loged into my account. 1, 10, 21, november this is when someone loged into my account. I have texted to support but got no help, then i got said to do phone call but i cant sometimes. I hope someone can finally help me with that cuz i want to play with my friends. (i will send pictures of me buying apex coins or those messages of someone logging into my acc. 

Message 1 of 5 (273 Views)

@Pappyii You will need to contact the EA TOS department and appeal the ban. You can do that at the link I've posted below. I don't believe AHQ can do much for you, I don't think anyone here has access to the information.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (220 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey its me from other account now i have new problem. I got my account back but i cant log into it (i could after i got it back but now i cant) it keeps saying incorrect or expired. When i started it by steam is keeps saying to change password i changed pass many times and nothing..

Message 3 of 5 (206 Views)

★ Guide

Well stop buying hack programs. You got phished and lost sounds like to me. Enjoy!!!

Message 4 of 5 (199 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

That's for downloading cheats.. Many kids doesn't understand that they gets virus and other bad stuff with it...

Message 5 of 5 (181 Views)