Hacked EA & FUT account.. Compensation

by BCFC_Benno

Original Post

Hacked EA & FUT account.. Compensation

★★★ Newbie

Morning guys ! 

Sadly I seem to have suffered a incident no one really wants to have happen to them. Logged onto my FUT account today 23/12/21 to discover all transfersble players had been sold. Left with only the no trade players (Happy Christmas I guess 😔) 

Anyway after recovering my account after a helpful live chat. It was confirmed that “suspicious activity” was detected on my account, and I have agreed to a review of my account for a possible break User Agreement Rules. I’m not too concerned by this as nothing has been done on my side of things. 

I was asked to name 5 players I had missing - and the advisor confirmed they had been sold back to the game ? I also had substantial coins missing too. 

My case was escalated to the “Concerned team” apparently after further review I will be given back the equivalent loss in coins. That’s great but I have two issues… 1) Will I only be compensated the players i named in the chat ? I hope not as 100s of players are gone not just the 5 I was asked about.. 2) I asked for a time scale one couldn’t be given which is understandable but I fear this could take months from what I’ve seen elsewhere, has anyone had their cases solves relatively quickly ? 

If I’m honest the whole situation has ruined this years FIFA for me I don’t feel like playing again until I am compensated my loss / I know I can play but it just feels sour - EA have admitted there was suspicious activity so have taken liability for the problem so how quickly will they act 

Message 1 of 8 (945 Views)

Re: Hacked EA & FUT account.. Compensation

Hi @BCFC_Benno 

I'm sorry to hear about that. It's best to reach out to support again and ask how you'll be compensated because it can vary.

Black Champion chinsrus.png

Message 2 of 8 (918 Views)

★ Novice

I just got hacked too literally woke up to play this morning and my di natale and Bruno guimares was gone like why

Message 3 of 8 (814 Views)

Community Manager

Have you spoken with our live support in relation to this @L_B732002?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (779 Views)

★ Novice

I tried contacting them since the last time I posted and they’ve said nothing my user name was also changed fromL_B2002 to this one rn I tried changing it back it said it’s taken idk what to do 

Message 5 of 8 (753 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @L_B732002 any account-related questions need to be directed to our live support team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (744 Views)

★ Novice

How do I contact them please 🙏🏾

Message 7 of 8 (731 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @L_B732002 you can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a phone or chat adviser:

Click on your product FIFA 23

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or call

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (728 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help