Re: Hacked Account

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacked Account

★ Novice

I was Hacked on the 23rd of January and I have made 5 cases regarding this matter over the last 3 weeks. I had 15 million in players and coins. I contracted EA and spoke to a lady who told me what players i was missing so i thought wow very helpful. A week later i got an email saying they can't do anything? so reasons why were left on the case. EA have broken the data proection act and under comuster rights act i have the rights to request my items back. To this day nothing is being done, i go on my case tracker and no updates from anyone. I feel like i have been left. EA talked about how amazing there customer serivce is but it is really bad. If someone could please help my case or any feedback, i would be greatful.

Message 1 of 8 (363 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Jackwatts12 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (357 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Jackwatts12 for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 8 (358 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko thanks. I do this every time and everyone says the same stuff. Please 'ring us' I have done and nothing happens?
Message 3 of 8 (331 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Jackwatts12, if our team has advised you that nothing can be done then I'm sorry to say but there is nothing that we can do on AHQ to cahnge this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 8 (328 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko the advisers say we can help but nothing happens. One adviser said she can clearly see that my account was hacked and told me what players went missing?
Message 5 of 8 (326 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Jackwatts12, you will need to speak with our live support team in relation to any questions relating to an account issue such as this.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 8 (300 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Hi, just like everyone else says.
Message 7 of 8 (289 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Jackwatts12, I'm locking this thread as there is nothing more that we can do to assist with account-related issues on AHQ.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 8 of 8 (287 Views)