Re: Hacked Account was Banned

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Hacked Account was Banned

★ Novice

I need help... I played Apex when it first released and played for almost all of season 1, I quit playing till now and I went back to my account which I found banned. I never played on this account after season 1 to now, and I always got those emails saying "suspicious activity has been detected" such as random logins and stuff and I never thought anything of it which I totally understand is my fault. I suspect that my account was hacked and the person who hacked it used cheats and that is why I was banned, but now I create support tickets and get the same email saying "We received your latest message regarding the action taken on your Apex Legends account. We have now performed all investigations possible on this issue and we will not reverse the decision." I want information too though, was it because of cheats, or something else and why can't it be unbanned since it wasn't me and I can provide proof. Any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 6 (221 Views)

Community Manager

Sorry to say @ZynghTTV but there is nothing that we can do to assist with your TOS related issue on AHQ. If our TOS team has declined your appeal then there is nothing that we can do to change this on AHQ.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (182 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko But there has to be some information you can get for me, why it was banned maybe a cheater isn’t the reason or anything I’d like to know why. It’s not fair at all that I am given no way to prove that it wasn’t me on the account so I can get unbanned.
Message 3 of 6 (169 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban or sanction @ZynghTTV.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (165 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko Though this is my exact issue they won’t tell me anything. They just give me the same email saying we’ve done all the testing we can we won’t reverse the ban.
Message 5 of 6 (154 Views)

Community Manager

If our TOS team has advised you that they cannot remove the ban @ZynghTTV then I'm sorry to say but there is nothing that we can do to change this on AHQ.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (139 Views)