Re: Hacked Account was Banned

by beserkerboy122

Original Post

★★★ Novice

As someone who played allot the initial season and release of Apex, i decided to hop on with a friend after not playing for a year or so. I was caught offguard. I had so many cool skins unlocked for characters that i never remembered unlocking. I started explaining to my friend the way of the Apex. How to setup keybindings and explaining the characters. We hop into game and Im banned. As a person who has never been banned on any game before, i was suprised and am therefore coming to the conclusion my account was compromised and used to do things that break the TOS. I'm very sure its possible to track the previous activity on my account, including the IP locations of the login and types of devices. Im sure it would be very easy to fix this problem. But from the sounds of what im seeing from everyone in here and the blank copy paste responses from the team. The lack of my email response in 4 days. Im just going to assume not only will they not let me access my account again, but theyll also say they cant tell me what specifically was done on my account. I went to a match history website and couldnt find anything for my account. Im pretty sad because i was the only one of my friends who liked this game and was proud of my progression lv 120. Welp back to spamming league of legends Standard smile. Honor level 5 by the way. Who knows what the future enfolds

Message 21 of 24 (3,877 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It seems I've found my people; same issue, same non-responses from EA Customer Support. I guarantee if Kandyrew's account was hacked, it would be fixed in <1 hour. Not on the payroll? Move along. I can't even get an actual emailed response about what the status is of my banned account, a fix seems out of the question.

Message 22 of 24 (3,871 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have the same situation. My account was hacked and now I cant play either. Looks like there is little hope to this, I've sent an support ticket aswell. Will update if anything happens

Message 23 of 24 (3,807 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah this just happened to me too cause i stopped playing for a few months and decided to try to get back into it with a friend cause he gifted me the champion pack and i wanted to try it out. Issue is i try to get into the game and i'm banned? this is outrageous that EA can be insensitive enough to not even try to help. You submit a ticket and they cant even slightly help you? some straight up horrible Security for a extremely popular game.

At least when it happened to me on Riot Games for league they were personally invested to review my account and notice there was some shady * going on. How dare you EA

Message 24 of 24 (3,788 Views)