Re: Hacked Account was Banned

by 00000llllliiiii

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Oh god I just summited a ticket for this same issue. God help me. Ill keep you posted on what happens

Message 11 of 24 (5,014 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I've had my tantrums with their chat team. I'll randomly get mad that I dropped 40 dollars recently on coins after a night at the bar, that i'm suddenly out of. 

Message 12 of 24 (4,989 Views)

★★★ Novice
@sharrayzen Same boat bud. EA is known as a terrible company for this reason and so many more.
Message 13 of 24 (4,966 Views)

★★ Novice

same here but instead the person who got into my account went in random games and started saying racial slurs to ppl getting my account ban and the leaves me at-500$, idk if my ban will get lifted i would be devastated if it didn't but that's TOS ig 

Message 14 of 24 (4,953 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

So I was banned because my account was hacked into and the hacker use cheats on my account. This is EA "support team" response. It's permanent and no way to refute.
Somehow, they still refuse to release my account and keep my account banned for some "reason" that they can't disclose. It seems to me that they are not going to act outside of the box and keep sticking to protocol which OBVIOUSLY seems outdated with the increasing cases where players can get hacked and hackers would use cheat on their account if they do not have 2 Factor Authentication activated. Why are EA support team acting like a bot? Can't they see that it is their own security flaw that we innocent players are getting banned for cheating that we didn't do? Are they twisted enough to twist their lack of proper security login system back to us because we didn't active 2 Factor Authentication to secure our account? So it is our fault that we got hacked into and hackers used cheat to get our account banned? This is outrageous. I seriously don't get it why EA is being this way. Even the forum moderator team keep deleting my posts for some reason. This is pathetic. 

Message 15 of 24 (4,899 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me. Decided to pop open Apex, everything was in Russian. Changed password, language back to English, and enabled 2FA.

Have YET to get a response back. Its been about two weeks now.

New season drops and friends are getting back into it. I had a bunch of gifted and unlocked skins/characters when the game initially dropped. 

This does NOT look good for me then.

Message 16 of 24 (4,918 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm sorry buddy, but I'm here to say that I'm going longer than a month now. Case was put in over a month ago for an incorrect ban whilst I was on holiday, been escalated a bunch, no longer responding to me. 

I'm sorry to say that if you wanna play, you gotta make a new account and give them more money.

Message 17 of 24 (4,903 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@sharrayzen OMG I can understand you! It's exactly the same things but mine waited 1 month and still 0 replied and I contact a streamer (2k follower who got unban after 6 months!) I spent more than 600 €, here they are limited they don't have the power to resolved the situation they will just tell you to create a case and wait around 14 days but most of us waited already 1-3 months.
Message 18 of 24 (4,883 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem and get banned for three months! I waited for the first two months and they told me im the one who playing cheat! Really disapointing!

Message 19 of 24 (4,908 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Got the same problem today.  I logged in and see that someone played Ranked on my account (I never play Ranked) after purchasing Horizon and a bunch of skins, and then went 28 KDR.  I assume they were boosting someone via hacks.

Downloaded my EA Account Data and saw that that my login information is consistent except for a login from Singapore on 01/30 and from Japan on 02/01. 

I would hope this is an open-and-close case of obvious hacking and my account can be restored to me (I've submitted a ticket).

I've changed my password and added 2FA (which honestly should be required on all accounts if EA is this commonly hacked), and don't think I have the heart to start a new account if mine can't be returned to me (and reverted to the state it was in before the hacker spent all my currency).

Message 20 of 24 (4,893 Views)