Re: Hacked Account Lost

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hacked Account Lost

★★★ Newbie

My EA account on PS4 was recently hacked, and the hacker changed the email too. I contacted the EA support team as instructed, and even though I doubled checked all the information I provided, they simply refused to accept the info and even declined my request to at least deactivate that account. So here I am, with 5 expensive games from EA on my PS4, hacked, and left helpless. The person helping me felt like a Walmart cashier, just a cog in the capitalistic careless machine that EA isStandard smile So yeah. I hope this company goes under someday. I wanna grow old to see it happen. That is my last wish.

Message 1 of 2 (204 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @buckbeak97 we are not able to assist with any account-based issues on AHQ, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (194 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @buckbeak97 we are not able to assist with any account-based issues on AHQ, for issues such as this you will need to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat or phone adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Can't log in

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (195 Views)