Re: Hack and China bot is killing this game

by ACBPROTK

Original Post

Hack and China bot is killing this game

★★ Novice

Hack and China bot (in ASIA server) is killing this game, if EA won't do anything than this game will be dead

Hack speed is stupid thing that every other FPS games can stop and i don't know why this game can't

Aim bot is another popular hack

China bot join and spam qq-xxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx then quit game make every game is lower than 50 players

Find 10 matchs and 5 out of them is teamate bot (have to quit game), 3 killed by hacker

Report is useless because they will make a new acc very easily and come back to us like nothing

Please at least make higher level player play with higher level so new hack account can't play with us

And if it is possible, make china's players play on their own server, not asia server (too much hack and spam bot, let them face with other)

Message 1 of 5 (406 Views)

★ Guide
i agree with you sir -_- make them play their own server . 4/5 match i got hacker or bot voice chatter so annoying and now they teaming with their hack buddy but i can only report only one ingame have to go web and report another.
80% douyou-tv-+++ i seen is hack -_- and ENBM ..
Message 2 of 5 (388 Views)

★★ Pro

Awkward that we still experience speed hackers - that kind of data should be "easily" caught on the server.

The main problem is aim botters though, that * is harder to catch. The majority of pc matches are likely affected.

Message 3 of 5 (364 Views)

★★ Novice

Had this problem for weeks but what do the mods say? "Locked thread and dont simply accuse an entire nation" when everyone is already having these issues.

Message 4 of 5 (265 Views)

★★ Novice

New version has been release recently help us out of hacker and china bot (maybe for a while)

I wish this will last long

Message 5 of 5 (223 Views)