Re: Hack Fest!

by TheRobsterr

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

How about EA take ownership for once instead of asking paying customers to police their buggy, hack infested crappy software you pass off as entertainment and you introduce some anti-cheat system?

No? Thought not, 1 more customer lost in that case as I'll not be buying one single thing more until you change your pass the buck policy.

Message 11 of 14 (456 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Being a fan since BF 1942, I will not be playing ANY games hat are not  better regulated for hacking and exploits. I can get frustrated without paying EA $80 for a game that EA allows to be exploited. I blame EA because if we could have regulated out own servers, these cheats would be less prevalent because we would kick them. Now I have to wait 5-8 minutes to load Firestorm for someone to kill me while looking the other direction/ No thanks, not anymore. I know EA wanted to control servers so they could " keep the gameplay as intended", but in doing so you've let the hacks take control....thanks for some great games, but I will pay no more for the frustration...I'll keep my money.........

Message 12 of 14 (411 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

If you had votekick at least the community could quickly fix the game. Its horrible.

Message 13 of 14 (340 Views)

★ Apprentice

so the only thing to do is delete origin and never play their games again? because they wont do anything about em??

Message 14 of 14 (285 Views)