Re: HERE WE GO

by Huntinwabits

Original Post

HERE WE GO

★ Pro

3 games this morning 2 with hackers and of COURSE  one on my team.. season 2 you better bring the heat or I'm out. Really considering giving up on dam PC gaming getting a console so tired of these client hack BS.

Message 1 of 11 (513 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Console for the win Standard smile

Message 2 of 11 (501 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Is it still easy on pc to create an account?
They should do something maybe add mobile number for verification i don't know.
Message 3 of 11 (454 Views)

★ Guide

Console with KB+M inputs for the win Standard smile

Message 4 of 11 (441 Views)

★ Pro
@Deliberus they stopped that from working from what I heard on this game
Message 5 of 11 (438 Views)

★ Guide

3rd party software is still a thing my man

Message 6 of 11 (436 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@DeliberusOkay KB+M might be used by few people on console but i'm specating to watch for strange movements and i think most players are legit.
Also there is no speed hack on console compared to all these numerous Pc footages.
I have many hours on Xbox i've been playing since February and i've encountered only 1 player that seemed to move like a speeder left and right but i killed him. Maybe it was lag.

Report system is better.

If it's a console ban then you will have to buy a new console.

On Xbox it's even safer cause you are paying for Xbox Live Gold to play online.

Are cheaters going to pay again and again? Definitely less cheaters.

Apex on Ps4 i think it's free to play without Playstation Plus but if it's a console ban cheaters are screwed there too.

My friend also got a 48 hour voice ban cause he was toxic towards a noob teammate haha
I say kudos to Xbox Live for less toxic players even if it's my friend. xD
Xbox Live also sent me a message about taking action on one or more reports i did to some players.

Message 7 of 11 (423 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Huntinwabits Cheaters can be make the game a frustrating experience, but you just need to report them and move on. I play Apex about 10 games per day and get a range between 0-3 cheaters.

I just try to not let a bad 20 second experience with a cheater ruin a fun, 10 minute gaming experience whenever it happens in game.
Message 8 of 11 (388 Views)

★ Pro
@PlzBuffMozambiqu
You will report and they will ban cheater.
Cheater will create new account and will annoy everyone again and again.

Game needs best (not cheapest) AC, to stop cheater immediately.
At this moment players are doing anticheat work, because this AC is NOT good enough.
Message 9 of 11 (361 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Deliberus sorry but going out of your way to use third party software and k+m on console just to roll scrubnubs who can't turn as quickly, etc. is pretty sad, doesn't make you good at fps's to use an advantage, just shows how much you need it. I get that it might be your preference, but it's not what the mass majority of players use on console. That's why I'm sticking to pc even though it's a mess.

almost as bad as the cheating losers on pc, all they do is loot and third party- obviously not in their element on pc so they buy cheats to compensate. They should just try to learn how to play the game without crutches but don't seem to bother trying. I just don't see the point if you can't be considered any good Zipped lips

Message 10 of 11 (349 Views)