Re: HELP to create the custom games in Apex Legends!

by b036op3dl8rs

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HELP to create the custom games in Apex Legends!

★★★ Novice

Hey the great developers of Apex Legends!

Wanna help from you guys! really help! or just maybe some answers on my quastion! here worry the grand moderator of the biggest Apex Ru Community Discord server! We have the partner from Discord, we have the special link discord.gg/apex (my nickname is TTVkr0Cky) just wanna ask, how can we create the custom games, how i know at the moment only the GLL platform can create it! but anyway maybe we can earn some information about this?! at the moment we have 17000+ people, hungry people who want tournaments! btw, maybe you can allow the 1 person ( me - for example ) to create this custom games?! Sick

Message 1 of 4 (11,149 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]

Hey @TTVkr0CKy 

If you want to host community a community tournament, you best check out:

EA - Community Tournament Guidelines 

If you want more tools or have any questions, you find an email at the bottom of the page.You send all questions or proposals to that email address and they will look into that for you. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (11,106 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

Hey @TTVkr0CKy 

If you want to host community a community tournament, you best check out:

EA - Community Tournament Guidelines 

If you want more tools or have any questions, you find an email at the bottom of the page.You send all questions or proposals to that email address and they will look into that for you. Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 4 (11,107 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I host custom lobbies to host the tournament on/ how do I get the ability to do so?

Message 3 of 4 (6,268 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Could you please tell me how long it will take to receive the reply after sending the community competition application through email?

Message 4 of 4 (3,796 Views)