Re: HELP ME!!!

by cdspielm_03

Original Post

HELP ME!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Can Battlefield V run smoother by adding a second processor?I'm having a bottle-neck problem with my processor

Message 1 of 3 (195 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@BChang221

What do you mean by a second processor? Does your motherboard support dual CPU? Also, please attach your DxDiag file to your message for more information about your system configuration.

How to create a DxDiag file: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

Thanks!

Message 2 of 3 (176 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't think that you can add a second processor on a single rig. If you're having a bottle-neck problem with your computer in general, such as bottle-necking graphics or speed, I recommend upgrading the older or low performance parts in order to minimize some of the bottle-necking. I also highly advise you keep all of your drivers up to date, including BIOS, especially processor and graphics drivers and things like that. Basically, upgrade older/slower parts, and update all of your drivers. Also try seeing if you have your CPU or GPU bottle-necked because it was somehow set that way through graphics setting or BIOS or anything.

Best Wishes,

cdspielm_03

Message 3 of 3 (169 Views)