Re: HELP Bioware: How they can improve MEA to evolve into the best game ever!

by Rand207

Original Post

★ Guide

I will try to keep my suggestions short and without discussion, but that is the difficult part.

1-Quick Save. Quick Load. Please.

2-More interaction with crewmates, both friendship-wise and romantically.  One of the strengths of Bioware games is your characters interaction with crew.  Romantic interludes should be more difficult to complete, not just a few flirt options, then bang (can I say that?).

3-More discoveries in those clusters/galaxies that currently have nothing.  An anomaly that could lead to landing the Nomad and discovering a quest (as in ME1).

4-Crafting is great, I love it, but buying weapons/armor at stores has little relevance as I can make better than I can buy.  How about some unique weapons/armor/items that can only be bought.

5-Lexi as a romance option.  Make that quest difficult to achieve, but worth the effort.

Message 21 of 37 (931 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice
5?? OK, I'll do my best!

1) More colonizable planets (full size, so we can use the Nomad)
a) An ocean world
i. Nomad is also a boat
ii. small islands
iii. underwater exploration
b) forest world with carnivorous plants and lots vicious wildlife (similar to harval, but worse)
c) gas giant with multiple habitable moons
i. each moon has a small map, but settlements are small mining outposts
ii. all colonizable moons are able to be explored and settled
iii. Kett command center could be on 1 moon and they use small ships to infiltrate each outpost, OR, Kett command center is space station that orbits the planet and they use small ships to infiltrate each outpost
d) inside a large asteroid or comet (think Star Trek Wrath of Khan's Project Genesis)
i. no previous Kett presence, but they became aware of the facility around the same time as you
ii. HEAVY remnant presence
iii. Kett can take over the outpost (entire asteroid/comet), and they become stronger all over Andromeda until you regain control
2) Endless random/repeatable missions
a) Include a frequency adjuster in settings
b) Kett should be able to reclaim command centers, and attack and destroy settlements if you don’t respond to attack missions timely
i. these missions should be generated via a comm notification through SAM, and not a quest giver, to ensure random generation
ii. only generate after xx amount of time has passed or after xx missions completed to give you a chance to do other stuff
iii. only starts after beating the game
c) other generic missions
i. missing scouts/scientists
ii. enemy factions polluting soil/air in biowarfare
iii. ……..
3) More multiplayer maps
4) More usable characters in multiplayer
a) Include a character that allows you to customize your abilities based on race and class
5) More bug fixes
Message 22 of 37 (793 Views)

★ Guide

scrap the nomad and give me back my mako :D

Message 23 of 37 (914 Views)

★★★ Pro

@ViViD_Prime wrote:

or how about a nomad upgrade that you can toggle on/off at the loadout screen that removes the mining drone, and replaces it with a gatling weapon? and you can swap between the two at forward stations or maybe just from the tempest loadout screen? 

Message 24 of 37 (902 Views)

★★ Pro

@ViViD_Prime wrote:

Getting stuck on every little rock? No thanks. I'll keep the Nomad !

Also weapons would wreck the game. You would hardly ever need to get out on foot on the planets.

Message 25 of 37 (894 Views)

★★★ Pro

@Nykara360 wrote:

@ViViD_Prime wrote:

Getting stuck on every little rock? No thanks. I'll keep the Nomad !

Also weapons would wreck the game. You would hardly ever need to get out on foot on the planets.

I agree. Why shoot things when I can run them over? That was the best part of the Mako and, after the tutorial, they just forgot about it.

Message 26 of 37 (887 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

well how about a impulse action to shot liam in the head and dump him out of the airlock the guy is a selfish * who seems to give zero * about the mission or his team your dad must have had a seniel moment when he recruited this guy he has zero redeeming qualities i already suspected he was a world class idiot when he began talking with cora in the nomad about disobeying orders the rules are there to make everyone safe people who can't follow them get them self and others killed its a lesson that liam as a cop apperently never learned as he contiunes to make really brainless decisions

his loyality mission just shows what a treasonous * he is I honestly doubt your dad would have put up with that kind of * if he was stll the pathfinder it just makes sara or scott look like a total pushover by allowing him to even stay on the team if you can't outright shot him for treason at least exile him to kadara where he belongs

Message 27 of 37 (874 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Sorry, but: This is NOT a discussion thread. If you want to talk / discuss: Please open a new thread! 

Please read what this thread is about.

Thanks! Standard smile *Weekend-Hugs* Heart

Message 28 of 37 (854 Views)

★ Pro

@Rtrnofdmax wrote:

@EgoMania Please tone down the positivity. This thread is for complaining.

Sorry, I missed that memo Wink

Message 29 of 37 (845 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
1) No bullet sponge enemies in multiplayer.
2) Remove rubber banding mechanic in multiplayer.
3) No guns should be trash in multiplayer.
4) No skills should be worthless in multiplayer.
5) Make multiplayer fun.
Message 30 of 37 (841 Views)