HARD STRAFE NERF

by DontSilenceMe

Original Post

HARD STRAFE NERF

★ Guide

if I literally have to play a 6 ads sens just to keep up with a STRAFE there's a problem

Message 1 of 9 (834 Views)

Re: HARD STRAFE NERF

★ Guide

genious, perhaps that's the reason people are cheating Large smile

that's what we need right now nice

Message 2 of 9 (813 Views)

★ Guide

Maybe they're not hacking and you just die easily 😂...come play console I need k/d fodder

Message 3 of 9 (800 Views)

★ Guide

jesus

Message 4 of 9 (798 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I like responsive mobility but the adad spam is real in Apex Legends  

I can't help but think much of the advantages adad gives stacks with the overall poor network latency. 

Message 5 of 9 (784 Views)

★ Pro

How should we change the game today? Hmmm. Let's remove... movement!

Message 6 of 9 (776 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@full951 wrote:

I like responsive mobility but the adad spam is real in Apex Legends  

I can't help but think much of the advantages adad gives stacks with the overall poor network latency. 

whats adad? ow, you mean strafe a d a d a d xD

Message 7 of 9 (751 Views)

★★★★ Pro

The game does seem to be devolving into, "close down the gap, engage then bullet dance dodge at 15 meters until someone dies".

I'm on console and this is how most (not all) engagements are now. (Plus I'm crap at super close range even with high sensitivity).

Message 8 of 9 (722 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I'm not saying remove movement...have you ever tried to track a strafing wraith who's got a pk or wingman? You don't even touch the right stick when you do this...her small hit boxes paired with the insane ads strafe speed of a pk/wingman and lack of aim requirement ( just STRAFE and pull trigger when you overlap) make this ABSOLUTELY broken. Pretty stupid if you wanna say a lmg should have slower STRAFE speed because it's bigger... But then neglect to account for wraith being 100lbs soaking wet yet carries a 30lb lmg just * easily as Gibraltar or caustic

Message 9 of 9 (663 Views)