HACKER HACKER AND HACKER

by M5_SRAUT

Original Post

Accepted Solution

HACKER HACKER AND HACKER

★★ Newbie

when all these hackers going to get banned? i found a hacker with more than 5k kilss, and moreover hes cheating blatantly using speed hack etc.

each session i played i met hacker for liek , 5-10 games straigth, and died due to same reason. goosshhhh Frown

Message 1 of 4 (233 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: HACKER HACKER AND HACKER

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I just watched a cheater, but it was funny because the player was being watched by 4 other people.  On top of that, you can tell this player's natural instinct was to stay alive at ALL costs.  We all set there, and slowly but surely people dropped off.  I watched the player the whole time.  I wanted to make sure what I was doing is right.  Well, the player was looking at mountains, running across the map, throwing random nades, trying to shoot through buildings, pop shooting on and off, and a horrific aimbot w/no recoil.

So, before the match was over with, I held the R button and reported the player for two different things.  They were obvious.  Mouse cursor was all over the place but the player was hitting the target.  The other was the mouse would instantly flick, to the targets new location.

The only thing I can say is, "Report the player when you see them cheating."  That's all I can recommend.
If you didn't report them in game and the player dropped.  Report it per: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (212 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice
But let's not forget they banned 355,000 hackers....what a joke!
Message 2 of 4 (225 Views)

★★★ Guide

I hope EA could publish their detailed data on what are the proportions of those hackers from.

Just a rough one, how many % from Asia, how many % in Europe and how many % in NA.

Message 3 of 4 (219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I just watched a cheater, but it was funny because the player was being watched by 4 other people.  On top of that, you can tell this player's natural instinct was to stay alive at ALL costs.  We all set there, and slowly but surely people dropped off.  I watched the player the whole time.  I wanted to make sure what I was doing is right.  Well, the player was looking at mountains, running across the map, throwing random nades, trying to shoot through buildings, pop shooting on and off, and a horrific aimbot w/no recoil.

So, before the match was over with, I held the R button and reported the player for two different things.  They were obvious.  Mouse cursor was all over the place but the player was hitting the target.  The other was the mouse would instantly flick, to the targets new location.

The only thing I can say is, "Report the player when you see them cheating."  That's all I can recommend.
If you didn't report them in game and the player dropped.  Report it per: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Message 4 of 4 (213 Views)