Re: Guys how do you do it?

by Cracjaw450

Original Post

Guys how do you do it?

★★ Pro

You have people with 1x scope that consistantly hit shots on like 200meter range sometimes more...

Are they playing on like a 4k TV or what?

That range is like few pixels for a head on 1080p display..

Message 1 of 7 (439 Views)

★ Pro

Good question. I question myself, how streamers manage to give info about legend they are shooting when all i see is few pixels. And yeah, they usually use 1x scope, or none. For many of them wingman with 1x scope is like sniper rifle.

Message 2 of 7 (408 Views)

★★ Pro

@SlivPTSexactly, they could use Mozambique as a sniper, is this just the effect of playing this game for 10 000+ hours?

Message 3 of 7 (363 Views)

[ Edited ]

@damsonwhufndthis Most of the time when I'm hitting impossible shots like that, there is a degree of luck involved with it. Identifying legends at range can be done simply because we have hundreds if not thousands of hours in game. You learn who is who even when it's just a few pixels. It can also be done based on the abilities we see being used.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 7 (349 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@damsonwhufndthis This is a tough one, I am not quite at the level of being able to beam people form 200 meters, but I can still hit some pretty crazy shots. Hitting the shots just requires recoil control, and that takes practice. But being able to call out the legends and fights like that is for one, a very educated guess, and two, it is just game knowledge. If you know the game inside and out like most streamers do, you will be able to figure out things much quicker. So basically, it just takes a lot of practice and hard work, you can do it!!
Message 5 of 7 (335 Views)

Champion
@damsonwhufndthis Recoil control and lots of bullets spam combined with sitting right up close to their monitor.
Message 6 of 7 (324 Views)

★★ Pro

@DarthValtrexI didn't really brag about recognising legends, I can have a pretty good idea of what the legends are especially Wraiths those are easiest to determine.. also hello Hero. I thought Champion was highest rank here. Also I'm guessing part of luck is the server latency too....

@hayhoryeah I guess so, hoarding 300 ammo only to reload early and mostly avoid any conflicts isn't really the best strat I guess, but my last squad was probably more better of just surviving since before we died I was the only one who took out 2 before the 3rd finally finnished me..

@Cracjaw450thanks for the positive words, I've been slowly getting back to this game, it's still not as fun as I'd like it to be, but since I don't want to find a squad or anything I guess I should just be happy for the games where I surpass 500 damage and get a kill, cause some of these people looking at them makes me think that the only way they got to silver is by playing hide and seek, the most annoying part about randoms is the ones who want to land hotzoe, but even with weapons they get instantly destroyed..

Message 7 of 7 (308 Views)