Re: Guns and players

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

Guns and players

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I feel like sometimes my deaths are unfortunate, for example when I shoot someone with sniper and than switch to my secondary weapon for the rest of damage I die as soon as I try to shoot with my second gun because 80% of players use close to mid range guns and sometimes even one clip is enough to kill me...

And sometimes I get way too often cocky players: they jump in hotzone or place where people frequently go to (in ranked btw), and they barely manage to do 100 damage, I mean yeah sometimes I get to do damage when I'm fighting someone with fists vs gun when they have range on me and I have no cover.. but that doesn't justify jumping into high traffic places

Or the RNG is sometimes little extreme, yeah sometimes you can find 4 skullpiercers before second ring, but sometimes you can't either find good weapons or find ammo for the weapons, I'm talking searching tens of buildings and still barely any ammo or killing squad but none of them has ammo type you need, most often with snipers either there is hard to find sniper ammo or it's hard to find the guns.

And I'm not being oversensitive over the cocky plays, sure I like fighting as much as I like level 3 extended mags on my guns, but in Gold rank where even 1 kill is not enough if you die too early isn't fun to go to popular zones, in multiple games in the row.

The higher I'm in rank the harder is to climb consistently and the climb happens usualy only when we reach top5 or less or get lucky with kills.

Message 1 of 9 (473 Views)

★★★ Pro
@damsonwhufndthis RNG is definitely a huge part of this game, and if you pair that with children and teenagers that snort lines of adderall spiced GFUEL that even Charlie Sheen couldn't handle then things can get infuriating really fast.

My tip is to simply match with friends. Then you don't have to deal with hot drops in capitol 70% of the time, and even when you land in a busy area you can quickly group together and distribute your guns.

About the loot pool, im not sure what to do except for removing the choke and making it base for the Triple Take.
Message 2 of 9 (431 Views)

Champion

Or just embrace the RNG nature of this game and stop trying to bend it to your will, there's just too many variables at play lol.

I found the game a lot more fun once I realized this.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 9 (421 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag But how fun do you actually find the game...

That's the real question
Message 4 of 9 (414 Views)

Champion

@Koochi-Q  Pretty fun actually, I just go straight for any predator trails i see and full rambo every fight I hear.

Tired of being a tactical turtle just to get a hollow win lol, way more fun going out in a blaze of bullets and glory. Tongue out

Message 5 of 9 (366 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag I always knew you were crazy, but this solidifies it! Not the going after predators I mean... the pretty fun part XD

But bullets & glory is always fun ;D
Message 6 of 9 (362 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Koochi-Q  :P

Well the games too flawed to play it truly competitively so might as well just play like a lunatic. Standard smile

Side note, didn't the servers crash again in the last global's? Can't take a game too seriously when servers are crashing at tournament level. XD

Message 7 of 9 (359 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag I have no idea, I don't watch tournaments or streamers and am not at all up to date about any of that stuff XD But I do know... mainly cause of @asukojo that one of the earliest tournaments had same problems XD not a good look

But that's a good way to actually look at it... XD
Message 8 of 9 (316 Views)

Champion

@Koochi-Q  Nah me either lol, a friend told me about it.

I've never seen the fascination with watching other people play a game I can be playing myself.

Stuff like hyperscape is different as I can't yet...unless I go out and by a gaming rig PC.

Message 9 of 9 (293 Views)