[Guide] If you think you have been banned wrongfully/unfairly, look here!

by BigMacAttack8u

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[Guide] If you think you have been banned wrongfully/unfairly, look here!

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

#1 if you think you have been banned by mistake, or banned because of a spelling error or accidental glitch, feel free to create a post, but please keep reading this!

#2 this should always be your first step, but if you end up here first, be sure to contact the tos team! link:https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

#3 please do not post, if you were banned for hate speech, cheating or abusing exploits. If you were banned for one of these, but you did not do it, contact the tos team, and they will try to help you recover your account. Note that if you gave account access to someone, and they cheated on your account, and got you banned, you most likely will not get un banned. If you received a hardware ban, and you bought your device with that ban, contact the tos team and they might be able to help you. 

#4 if you have a video or images of your ban moment, or what you were banned for, what them, but don’t forget to blur confidential information. This information includes: your player name, others player names, account email, account password and player ID. 

#5 make sure your post is designed to make the most sense, with a clear tittle, and clear explanation, these will help people help you, in the best way they can. 

#6 no one on AHQ can unban you, they can only advise you, and try to help you understand why you were banned, or help your post revive enough traction to get noticed, and maybe make a difference.

I hope I have helped you! Best wishes and Happy gaming!

Message 1 of 25 (3,990 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [Guide] If you think you have been banned wrongfully/unfairly, look here!

[ Edited ]

We cannot assist with bans directly here on AHQ.

We cannot help your problem get noticed. 

The only advice is:

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.

View in thread

Message 4 of 25 (3,861 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I was banned by malicious report on July 25, and then on July 26 I was unbanned,but on July 28 I was banned again for the same reasons as the last time i got banned, you can see the screenshots I provided,I provided the evidence that I was maliciously reported to online customer service, but I don't know why I was banned again for the same reason. As you can see, I have played this game on origin for 900+ hours, and I have also played on Steam for hundreds of hours , I played this game since the third season, I am a member of the old players of this game, I also sent you screenshots of my in-game items, as you can see, I recharged a lot of money into the game, I still have 100 apex packs that have not been opened, as an old player, and recharged so much, I have no reason to cheat to ruin my own efforts, and i'm a Chinese bilibili streamer and also a predator, I earn money from live streaming to support myself and my family, as a semi professional in China there is no fixed salary, my entire life is almost entirely pinned on the apex legend, I have no reason to cheat to ruin my future, I love this game very much and I hope the official can pay attention to my email, my account and a hot heart of a player who loves this game. 

Message 2 of 25 (3,913 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@woooawoooa If you would mind sharing the reason you were banned, that might help people understand your situation more. One part, in the images you shared, concerned me, it said that your account had been compromised, perhaps that is the reason for the second ban? When someone else with un authorized access to your account logs in as you, and cheats as you, that can result in a ban. I’m wondering how that email pertains to the rest of the ban, and that was the only way I could think of. If you have any proof that the report was a purposeful attempt to get you banned for no legitimate reason, I think that might help your case. Be sure to note that no one on AHQ can help you directly, or unban you, we can only help you know what info to provide, and help your problem get noticed. Best wishes!
Message 3 of 25 (3,886 Views)

[ Edited ]

We cannot help your problem get noticed. 

The only advice is:

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 4 of 25 (3,862 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@OldTreeCreeper You actually can help the problem get noticed, because with more public agreement, the more likely action is to happen.
Message 5 of 25 (3,856 Views)

@BigMacAttack8u That would not be the case. 

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 6 of 25 (3,839 Views)

★★★ Pro
@BigMacAttack8u Action did happen, they were banned for violating the TOS. If I had a nickle for every "banned for no reason" post, I'd be rich. Even if their accounts were compromised, their actions or lack of, led to that. It's easy to claim it wasn't them though and say they were hacked.
Message 7 of 25 (3,823 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@DankToliet I created this post to filter out the I was banned, for good reason but im sorry posts, and make sure they are only reasonable disputes. Also if we can’t help them here, why does it send them here to post?
Message 8 of 25 (3,815 Views)

[ Edited ]

@BigMacAttack8u wrote:
@DankTolietI created this post to filter out the I was banned, for good reason but im sorry posts, and make sure they are only reasonable disputes. Also if we can’t help them here, why does it send them here to post?

@BigMacAttack8u after reading quite a few ban posts, a lot seem to put forward a "reasonable" case. I would have to ask you "why were they banned then" ? We really don't get the full picture posted here.

It would be up to the powers that be to decide on reasonableness.

Can you link to where "it sends them here to post" about a ban, as that would need to be corrected imo. 

Please note:
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 9 of 25 (3,801 Views)

★★ Novice
@BigMacAttack8u As for the reasons I can think of, my network broke down, and then I used the mobile hotspot to play games, and then I was banned in the second game. I really didn't attack other people's accounts and servers. Just check my game records officially. I've always been a normal game player
Message 10 of 25 (3,760 Views)