Re: Grind conquest

by lv5bvcwh8511

Original Post

★ Guide

@TTZ_Dipsy @EA_Blueberry @Adman_Tor @lv5bvcwh8511 @oxxxxxygen 

I like the turn of this post Standard smile

IMO the game need modes where both teams are in constant move to achieve their goals.Modes that promote teamwork within squads and move with a bit of strategy to the targets!Like this ,right now, there are Conquest,squad conquest,frontlines,domination and combined arms.I'd like to see Rush make it's way back and maybe a mode based on the logic of BF1's war pigeons.

Even though the attacker-defender modes,as a concept,seem exiting and funny,i don't really like them in their current form.breakthrough for example must be revisioned.DICE must find a way to discourage the camping effect that ruins the mode(and not only this)(If you stay put for more than a certain period of time,no matter how many kills you do,you don't receive xp) and make it more fun for the attackers(make the squad's capacity larger,more than 4 players or add a general that lead and give order to the squads.)

I would leave TDM as it is cause..it's TDM.Maybe the most played mode in the history of online fps games.If you are not in the mood for a long game session,you jump into a tdm,10 mins and that's it.It's also an essential mode for the more arcade gamers.

So unless Breakthrough is revisioned i would remove it,bring back Rush maybe or make airborne a standalone mode instead.

Message 11 of 16 (429 Views)

★★ Pro

Lots of people play TDM... The problem is that we've been spoiled with so many modes that if you take something away - SOMEBODY will be mad.

MY TOP MODES:

Breakthrough

Frontlines

Least Favourite:

Conquest

TDM

Message 12 of 16 (422 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’d like to see the “game changers” make a come back that BF1 had to help offset unfair side advantages other than the wheel house that requires requisition points. 

Message 13 of 16 (420 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’d be happy tho Wink

Message 14 of 16 (418 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry I’m in agreement with the team death match statement
Message 15 of 16 (406 Views)

★★★ Pro

I also like rush. In game mode, there are few campers and the flow of the game is good.

Message 16 of 16 (361 Views)