Like to see grind conquest come back as a permanent game

Message 1 of 16 (1,136 Views)

Re: Grind conquest

★★★★★ Expert
If it will be popular, then Yes
Message 2 of 16 (1,126 Views)

★★ Pro

Unfortunately BFV has sooo many game modes that it can't support more permanent modes. WIth too many modes - the player population gets so splintered that there are no full servers on any modes. They need to focus their core modes in BC3 and not make a mess like BFV.

Message 3 of 16 (1,118 Views)

★ Guide

Such an indifferent mode  IMO! Had nothing to offer but hardcore camping,explosives spamming and blind LMG bullet spray!We need modes that make us better as FPS gamers.

Message 4 of 16 (1,099 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Most camped yes, but the point rack up was awesome with the flags being in such close proximity with 64 players
Message 5 of 16 (1,095 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
I’d be fine with a few other game modes disappearing! Lol
Message 6 of 16 (1,094 Views)

★ Guide
"I’d be fine with a few other game modes disappearing! Lol"
I would definitely throw away breakthrough as a stand alone mode and leave it only in the grand operation!
Message 7 of 16 (1,080 Views)

Community Manager

@lv5bvcwh8511 

Hypothetically, which ones would you rather not have for Grind as a replacement?

What's your top two favorite and least favorite modes?

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 16 (1,069 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Team death match and squad conquest (would be fun with 64 on size of map but not with 18)
Message 9 of 16 (1,063 Views)

@EA_Blueberry 

Honestly, TDM seems way too basic to be in Battlefield at this point and I wouldn't mind seeing it gone. Though I didn't enjoy Grinds design choice, I think it should still replace TDM as it's far superior.

I'd love to see Airborne as its own standalone mode and I'm pretty sure enough people enjoyed Grind for it to make a return in the future.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 10 of 16 (1,055 Views)