Re: Grievous after nerf

by Bagginses2

Original Post

Grievous after nerf

★★ Apprentice

After they nerfed his claw rush skill he become useless * low tier hero.Its like with all heroes and units in this game they nerf them and then they become crap.All dice nerfs=brain dead 0 logic nerfs.I know that this skill was op but this nerf =0 logic but who cares now this game is dead.

Message 1 of 14 (1,222 Views)

★★ Apprentice

He’s obviously not as good, but he’s far from useless 

Message 2 of 14 (1,214 Views)

★★★ Pro

The problem was there has been to many nerfs in this game 

Most of the time it's from low skilled players complaining about getting killed easy 

There were a few that needed to happen and many many more that shouldn't have been touched 

The problem is it's easier to scream nerf than actually improve your game play

Plus sometimes it's better to buff different areas instead of the nerf option most times

Message 3 of 14 (1,213 Views)

@DarthLando19 I still find him very useful, in fact after the last patch, his unrelenting advance hit detection feels a lot better too
Message 4 of 14 (1,149 Views)

★★★ Guide
@lordmuro123 ??? Grievous is absolutely fine and pretty close to being balanced, I don’t know what you are talking about tbh.
Message 5 of 14 (1,114 Views)

★ Pro
@lordmuro123 I have to agree with everyone else here. Not broken does not equal useless.
Message 6 of 14 (1,095 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

As a Grievous main since he came out, he is fine and still top tier. 

Message 7 of 14 (1,090 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@lordmuro123Grievous has always been more like a hit-and-run cavalry unit type; you can't expect to stay with him in prolonged frontline fights (also blaster heroes) like you can do with Vader or Kylo. The claw rush nerf just put him back to his original role, nothing else.

Message 8 of 14 (1,025 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Lol somehow a toxic GG still ruined a Ga game for me about 2 weeks since me writing this post.. Idk maybe he still managed to abuse claw rush somehow or what......

Message 9 of 14 (1,017 Views)

★ Apprentice

The best part is seeing the saberlords still trying to break-dance with him like pre-nerf. Always brings a smile to my face.

Message 10 of 14 (971 Views)