Grenade Concern As Well As Report other feature

by E9ine_AC

Original Post

Grenade Concern As Well As Report other feature

Hero

I am not sure if it is some form of a new cheat or not but I multiple times now have had grenade thrown at me. I run clear of the indicators and some how at times the proximity range is much greater then normal even though we are out of of indicator zone plus some. Now when this happens and we die we can tell whoa something weird here. We have bit head shots on us as well as this weird range on this nade. Now what makes even more odd is when you press R to report other on pc platform of who you suspect of doing a cheat to report the possibility the profile is always disabled from reporting. 

This brings up issue 2. How are players who are 100% cheating upon spectating you go to report other to the company and the profile is 100% disabled from being able to do so. The tab everything is completely gone. You have no name on profile but on the banner section with no click down button like normal profiles. Are they now manipulating your actual client to block this from happening? We know those reports take priority over in game report of snapping to targets and such so i feel they have some how found a way to bypass your settings and block anyone from being able to report them. 

Anyone else on PC seen this lately? 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 2 (173 Views)

Re: Grenade Concern As Well As Report other feature

★★★★★ Guide

@E9ine_AC 

https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

You can just report out of in game.

Better to create your own evidence using Nvidia shadowplay, OBS etc to submit spectator clips too.

1.JPG

Message 2 of 2 (141 Views)