Great gaming idea!!!!!!

by DASREAPER420

Original Post

Great gaming idea!!!!!!

★★ Novice

Gamer iCause Phobia , 

I doubt this will ever see the day of light but I think a great gamingidea if not being worked on already... is once you select a legend as your favorite,  make it so you dont sync with other gamers that choosethat specific legend. So many gamers quit because you chose "their" legend 

Message 1 of 9 (790 Views)

Re: Great gaming idea!!!!!!

★★★ Pro
@DASREAPER420 So you want to encourage one tricks instead of force them to 'git gud' with someone besides Wraith or Pathfinder?
Message 2 of 9 (784 Views)

★★ Expert

Personally I think it doesn't really matter if you take their character or not. People who can't play varied champs in different positions/roles are relying on some sort of gimmick in order to succeed. That's not to say, "You suck if you can only play one character", but rather, "If you can't play a few characters proficiently, you're probably relying on something too heavily that negatively affects how you play."

For example, one trick Wraiths. Seen a lot of those, and I've seen my fair share of people who leave immediately after Wraith's been picked. Obviously they rely too much on her small hitbox, and other areas of their playstyle suffer because of that. Whether it's their aim, their movement, overall game sense, etc. etc. Besides, the people who leave immediately aren't the kind of people you want on your team in the first place.

Message 3 of 9 (775 Views)

This could be a solution but this could have impact on matchmaking like longer queues.
I think this would take too much dev time for what it would do.

There is a leaver penalty coming that should combat this behavior in general.

I think players should be more flexible then just chancing the matchmaking in general.

I'm a bloodhound main but i'm okey with playing someone else picks him when he is first or second pick.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 4 of 9 (742 Views)

Champion

I do like the idea....but with the numerous amount of reasons for idiots to ragequit over petty things in this game i think this fix would be a drop in the ocean frankly. Tongue out

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 5 of 9 (735 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

not bad, I like your idea. By the way, apex legends is my favorite game. I always wanted to play Apex, but I had a very bad pc that was giving me an extremely low fps in the games. This is why I started saving money for a new computer, and one day I got a pretty nice sum. It was not big, but thanks to the guys from battlestation setups, I got a really nice computer. They helped me to choose the best components for my pc that I could afford, and I am really happy that I have found these guys. Now I am playing Apex every day, and I really like it. However, it's true that the game has some problems that should be fixed.

Message 6 of 9 (613 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

What about a setting for favorite legends, like the new 'favorite' skins?

So if your legend is picked while you grab a drink, it chooses one of your favorites?

Message 7 of 9 (579 Views)

★★★ Pro
@7cyanide I would rather have 3 set in order. For example i could set Caustic, Lifeline and Crypto. If Caustic is taken, it'd select Lifeline, if both are taken then im Crypto.
Message 8 of 9 (554 Views)

Champion
@BigBlackCaustic This is exactly what I have been saying.
Message 9 of 9 (539 Views)