Re: Great game except for...

by xXCA_RageXx

Original Post

Great game except for...

★★★ Novice

Ya know, this would be a great game except for the overwhelming amount of people that are aim-botting, the crappy net-code and all the times that I am shooting at someone point blank and seeing the shots hit their body yet no damage registers.

Fun.

No, not really. Well sometimes.

Message 1 of 5 (305 Views)

★★ Guide

Apex Legends is not Free-to-Play, it's Free-to-Cheat. 

Amazing how they can make a multiplayer game with the lowest tick rate servers of any game out their, awful hit registration and super basic anti-cheat that cheaters laugh at. 

Message 2 of 5 (294 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

I had a decent problem with hackers etc in season 1. I came back and have played alot in season 2 and I can truthfully say I've only seen a few that I suspected of cheating since ive been back.

Message 3 of 5 (284 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I'm not the most tech savvy but i've always wondered why it takes game developers so long to actually fix hack issues, surely if they were to download the most common hacks they'd be able analyse the code and counteract it?

It would be great if the devs posted something regarding the work they're doing on this front, i'm not even a PC gamer but i remember how annoying this crap was back on games such as COD in the xbox 360/ps3 days.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (271 Views)

★★★ Novice
@xXCA_RageXx try playing on the Hong Kong or Singapore servers... cheaters are rife on those servers, not so much on the US or Au servers.
Message 5 of 5 (188 Views)