Great Job removing Cheaters!

by RichAC

Original Post

Re: Great Job removing Cheaters!

★ Guide

@EA_Darko you do know if you guys would upgrade your anti-cheat then you wouldn't have to post this repetitive copy and paste response to cheat shames and video evidence because their wouldn't be any links or account names to post.

Message 11 of 25 (498 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Darko and while your "investigating" which should only take as long as it takes to click the link...why don't you contact YouTube and have his channel shutdown and get his personal info for a lawsuit since players like this are costing YOUR company money by driving away players who don't wanna play with cheats whilst lining the pockets of mod makers

Message 12 of 25 (497 Views)

★★ Pro

@Zuputuni wrote:

You have to be trolling when 9/10 posts in the feedback section are talking about how cheaters are running rampant. Personally i see way more cheaters now than the first 2 weeks the game was out. Am i and all the other people crazy? Nope. There are a ton of cheaters. I hope they do something about it before the game dies. By "do something" i mean something drastic other than asking us to report them on a webpage. Something like start dropping lawsuits against them and hwid ban them and implement 2 step verification system for accounts that binds each account to mobile number and credit card number. 

Well,  this game is full of noobs.  And lets face it anythying EA publishes gets so much hate by russian troll farms you have to wonder.  I do believe the game did have alot of cheaters but I don't think its the case anymore.

Message 13 of 25 (476 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

'Well, this game is full of noobs. And lets face it anythying EA publishes gets so much hate by russian troll farms you have to wonder. I do believe the game did have alot of cheaters but I don't think its the case anymore.'

1) There are always going to be some players better than others but for the most part the issue with this game and it's team-based play is that people just assume that their way of playing the game is the only way to play the game. Hilariously aggressive gang-bangers think everybody else is a noob for not joining them on suicide missions, mega passive woodlice think everybody else is a noob for not sitting and hiding the first corner they find inside each new ring. Honestly, most people would be happier if they just reinserted their backbone, learnt how to socialize like a normal human and found suitably matched player communities to play with. 

2) EA doesn't need to be targeted by Russian troll farms, millions of customers just hate them for their underhand business practices, their buggy, overpriced, bullshot sold cashgrabs….oh, and getting exclusive licenses to beloved franchises and doing worse than sod all with them.

Message 14 of 25 (459 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@Barca_boyRT7 wrote:

On console ppl use the xim apex to use m&k devs need to block and ban these ppl..was spectating a player who had extream high sensitivity and had close to perfect aim in each shot. No doubt he was using the xim adapter. It is extreamly rare for players to play in the highest sensitivity and have great aim on console...but while using a mouse is more than likely. Happens ocasionally but ruins the experience and even plainfield. Hope the devs work that out.

I wish they would too but they are supporting the xim users, theres a youtuber promoting his channel using mouse and keyboard on console in the creators corner and i saw another in the lfg xbox section asking for only xim users. Respawn is doing the same as epic and bluehole.....absolutely nothing 

Message 15 of 25 (436 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Franco_Scala_12R wrote:

'Well, this game is full of noobs. And lets face it anythying EA publishes gets so much hate by russian troll farms you have to wonder. I do believe the game did have alot of cheaters but I don't think its the case anymore.'

1) There are always going to be some players better than others but for the most part the issue with this game and it's team-based play is that people just assume that their way of playing the game is the only way to play the game. Hilariously aggressive gang-bangers think everybody else is a noob for not joining them on suicide missions, mega passive woodlice think everybody else is a noob for not sitting and hiding the first corner they find inside each new ring. Honestly, most people would be happier if they just reinserted their backbone, learnt how to socialize like a normal human and found suitably matched player communities to play with. 

2) EA doesn't need to be targeted by Russian troll farms, millions of customers just hate them for their underhand business practices, their buggy, overpriced, bullshot sold cashgrabs….oh, and getting exclusive licenses to beloved franchises and doing worse than sod all with them.

Well its easy to tell you're just another foreigner hating on an American company imo lol.    

But ya I think skill matching or some type of matchmaker similar to titanfall 2 will quell alot of cheater threads.  And if EA would ensure fair play similar to how RIOT does like league of legends, it would go a long way.

.   Relying on the community and discord is very archaic.  It should be a thing of the past and developers have to realize in this modern day and age of  fake trolls its THEIR job to ensure fair play.   Not the communities anymore.

There haven't been good and honest  or even competitive gaming communities for 15 years in most games.  And the ones that are left are in asia lol.   For nostalgic purposes,  texas teamplayers was my fav gaming community.   Till they sold it to someone else and it got trolled and hacked out.

Message 16 of 25 (406 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@jobe95 wrote:

@Barca_boyRT7 wrote:

On console ppl use the xim apex to use m&k devs need to block and ban these ppl..was spectating a player who had extream high sensitivity and had close to perfect aim in each shot. No doubt he was using the xim adapter. It is extreamly rare for players to play in the highest sensitivity and have great aim on console...but while using a mouse is more than likely. Happens ocasionally but ruins the experience and even plainfield. Hope the devs work that out.

I wish they would too but they are supporting the xim users, theres a youtuber promoting his channel using mouse and keyboard on console in the creators corner and i saw another in the lfg xbox section asking for only xim users. Respawn is doing the same as epic and bluehole.....absolutely nothing 

The same as epic?  Epic has been hiring private investigators to hunt down cheateers.  And if they too young taking their parents to court.   Never seen a company go as far as epic right now.

But really I think anti cheat systems don't work.  What does work is what riot does. Ensure fair play by banning deplorables.  Having a skill rating/ranking.  Having a good match maker.  And by Banning quitters and smurfers/tier slummers.   

I would even go further and do like google does to stop spammers.  Require activation codes be sent to peoples cell phones.

Message 17 of 25 (404 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@RichAC wrote:

Well its easy to tell you're just another foreigner hating on an American company imo lol.    

But ya I think skill matching or some type of matchmaker similar to titanfall 2 will quell alot of cheater threads.  And if EA would ensure fair play similar to how RIOT does like league of legends, it would go a long way.

.   Relying on the community and discord is very archaic.  It should be a thing of the past and developers have to realize in this modern day and age of  fake trolls its THEIR job to ensure fair play.   Not the communities anymore.

There haven't been good and honest  or even competitive gaming communities for 15 years in most games.  And the ones that are left are in asia lol.   For nostalgic purposes,  texas teamplayers was my fav gaming community.   Till they sold it to someone else and it got trolled and hacked out.

I'm pretty sure people would still hate EA even if I wasn't a 'foreigner'. Do you live under a rock? Also, you realize how cringeworthy that is? Might be time for you to explore the world outside of the US before you completely fall down a rabbit-hole of having generic suspicions about 'foreigners' and 'fake trolls'. 

Message 18 of 25 (392 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Franco_Scala_12R wrote:

@RichAC wrote:

I'm pretty sure people would still hate EA even if I wasn't a 'foreigner'. Do you live under a rock? Also, you realize how cringeworthy that is? Might be time for you to explore the world outside of the US before you completely fall down a rabbit-hole of having generic suspicions about 'foreigners' and 'fake trolls'. 

So i was right. Its confirmed.

EA is a great company.   If it wasn't for them we wouldn't have good pc games since most companies abandoned the pc long ago and are console only.     Now they release a free BR game?  The best one to date and you are still trashing on them?   

Come on, you trash on EA and you don't even know why.   You just repeat what you are told by the russian troll farms.  Have any examples of what you claim?

And how could you blame any company for cheaters.  Its not their fault.  Blame the people that are cheating.  The PC industry died 15 years ago.  Only popular game by my standards is league of legends, probaby cause cheating is less effective in a moba compared to an fps.      I think you are the one that lives under a rock. 

Message 19 of 25 (374 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

you must be troling right? just 15 min ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vL80oi4Y7R8

Message 20 of 25 (365 Views)