Re: Great Job removing Cheaters!

by android55142

Original Post

★ Novice

"From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans."

I feel sorry that you have little skill other than "copy paste .exe"

Name and shame or gtfo chap! 

Message 21 of 25 (225 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

bigDIGGERnick is getting mad that an an incredibly obvious aimbotter is being exposed.  

" you must be troling right? just 15 min ago 

The aim botting in this video is so obvious.  This is how someone who wants to be caught does it. 

Got to change the settings on the aim bot so it doesn't hit 100% of the time. 

Message 22 of 25 (211 Views)

★ Novice

I am not mad.... I know there are cheats in the game! Anyone in EA that says there are not or they are doing something about the situation are full of it! They state there are 50m players and not one of them are cheating? LMFAO EA get rekt when you sleep! 

Message 23 of 25 (202 Views)

★★★ Newbie
they ban cheates LMFAO 16 k well they just need to create a new account and hop they are back. why you need to say the useless words. take example from Blizzard. no hack or 1in a million maybe. Will not play till you fix the game + after level 100 you gain nothing . not interested anymore
Message 24 of 25 (151 Views)

★ Apprentice

Why not just to say yes to intrusive anticheat?..........the game is loaded of cheaters got * 6 in 2 hours seriously cant win a game anymore wtf?and when i spectate them they just messing around or crash your game to dont get caught by recording the game,hmm when you all people dont learn that we need intrusive anti cheat?

Message 25 of 25 (147 Views)