AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1060m
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? All
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 10.08.19 20:20
Summarize your bug Noticed that machine gun turrets and grass foundation could reallllly use some detailing. I don't mind most things having a "painterly" effect. I personally wouldnt mind full on 4k photo textures; bring it on I say. Staring at the machine gun/grass is like half of the game. Why make it a pain to look at? Just increase polydraw/x4 grass tiles. Thats my suggestion.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Noticed that machine gun turrets and grass foundation could reallllly use some detailing. I don't mind most things having a "painterly" effect. I personally wouldnt mind full on 4k photo textures; bring it on I say. Staring at the machine gun/grass is like half of the game. Why make it a pain to look at? Just increase polydraw/x4 grass tiles. Thats my suggestion.
What happens when the bug occurs? Noticed that machine gun turrets and grass foundation could reallllly use some detailing. I don't mind most things having a "painterly" effect. I personally wouldnt mind full on 4k photo textures; bring it on I say. Staring at the machine gun/grass is like half of the game. Why make it a pain to look at? Just increase polydraw/x4 grass tiles. Thats my suggestion.
What should be happening instead? Fixed

Noticed that machine gun turrets and grass foundation could reallllly use some detailing.

I don't mind most things having a "painterly" effect. I personally wouldnt mind full on 4k photo textures; bring it on I say.

Staring at the machine gun/grass is like half of the game. Why make it a pain to look at?

Just increase polydraw/x4 grass tiles.

Thats my suggestion.

Message 1 of 2 (283 Views)

Re: Graphics Fix

Champion (Retired)

A Very interesting suggestion that i would like to support if it is possible to achieve this that is. Dough i do think that changing this now will be very hard to integrate in the current performance suggestion and or availability of both computer and consoles hardware markets alike. If it is any specific object surfaces that you think are possible too change like a weapon or turret could you provide some pictures and or video's of them.

_________________________________________________________________________________

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as solution✔

EA Champion

I'm simply a Volunteer, and do not work for EA
Message 2 of 2 (256 Views)