Re: Graphic features for Achromate Players?

by Romans996

Original Post

★ Pro
We are happy to have you, and I hope you can get what you need to help your experince Standard smile
Message 11 of 15 (2,091 Views)

★ Apprentice

Thank you so much, but i think that the games companies ar enot interested in these problems, they see when the problems took almost the 10-20% of the players Frown

Message 12 of 15 (2,064 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Just wow... all my life I struggled to put into words what I experienced when it came to identifying colors and why I had such trouble differentiating colors and such. When asked if I'm color blind all I can reply is "kind of". It made it very difficult for me to play games where I had to isolate varying shades of color from a similar colored background (say black on gray, yellow on white, green on blue). And I had to always rely on motion to detect these differences because those colors "bled together" for me. I don't know what the solution is but just knowing that it's actually something and not in my head makes me feel better as I often times found it frustrating to deal with both in real life and videogames. I still don't think I'm explaining it right, as I really struggle to put it into words but reading this makes me think it's the same thing or something very close. Thank you so much for sharing this.
Message 13 of 15 (2,029 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thank for reply, i think it's similar.
I Hope to see in a not so far future some features also for who have minor vision, in a way to see better, similar to other players and have more fun
Message 14 of 15 (2,014 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Some EA games, such as Madden NFL 19  and NBA Live 19 have brightness and contrast options, setting both to highest is effectively a high-contrast mode. Is that the type of settings that benefit you? 

Thanks,

Karen Stevens

EA SPORTS Accessibility Lead

Karen Stevens
EA SPORTS Accessibility Lead
Message 15 of 15 (1,686 Views)