Grand Soirée Patch discussion

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Grand Soirée Patch discussion

★★★ Newbie

I am disappointed that they do not give priority to keeping the rankings in good health, the glitch that allows a player to disconnect from the network so as not to lose points in xbox and ps4 makes the ranked system completely broken. He no longer feels motivated to climb the league. Fix this please.

Message 31 of 49 (564 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@EA_DavidFor the first time in my many years of buying EA products, I've never been more proud owner of EA products, with the Wraith nerfs. Thank you so much for taking her down just a slight notch! You guys rock, but I think more can be done, perhaps a larger hitbox for her should be added too! I'll support you now for life!

Message 32 of 49 (547 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_David finally the BloodHound fix, now, the little arch thingy when throwing a nade. Also, added server locations for Middle East and Africa
Message 33 of 49 (512 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree with crypto buff but gibby buff is too much. 

Wraith's nerf was needed.

And also we need a Pr

owler buff and P2020 damage buff too.

Message 34 of 49 (492 Views)

★ Expert
@OldTreeCreeper That can only mean one thing, why hello there S4 Volt!
Message 35 of 49 (492 Views)

★ Novice

New update. New bugs. Go figure. I hope there’s a hot patch soon to the sprinting, reviving, and Respawn issues. Wraith gets yer another nerf?! Cone in. Gibby is pretty much a better lifeline now with close to 300 hp. 

Side note. I’ve easily spent over 1k on this game and own all heirlooms except my main, Wraith. Why do you all hate me? 

Side side note: please remove SBMM or tweak it to make it feel like I’m not in sweaty pred lobbies every game. 

Message 36 of 49 (468 Views)

★ Novice

Yet pathfinder remains untouched and has a better escape ability? Don’t think so bud. Totally unnecessary fir wraith. Gibby is now OP

Message 37 of 49 (468 Views)

★★ Pro

@EA_David I think you can see that the Wraith nerf was unexpected. I didn't notice a huge change in my games last night, so that wasn't an issue for me personally. What DID come as a surprise was the Gibby buff. Not only does he take less damage, heal faster in his dome, gain his (really powerful) ultimate quicker than other AoE ults, and automatically have an unlimited arm shield... but NOW he revives quicker in his dome too? Is EA really trying to push people to use him more or something? I don't understand why he keeps getting buffed.

Message 38 of 49 (459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

I can appreciate an event being deployed pre-season 4, which should be a big one! It was not needed, but it was pushed out nonetheless, so I definitely won’t complain.

The Gibby buff, slightly OP, I can see it changing the course of late circle games when the clutch is in play. Wraith, meh, players will get over it, just like Path mains got over his nerfs over the seasons.  

My only gripe, and substantially worrisome, the newly added bugs, they need to hot patch these issues very quickly. Couldn’t even get revived yesterday night, just ended up dying, couldn’t get respawned on time from the beacon, also ended up dying, and the sprint/catch my breath bug is very annoying.

Edit* I'm triggered by the Octane skin not having a tenth hr, but still going to purchase it! lol

Edit** Apparently the tenth hr is on his forehead, which i thought was an hour glass.

Edit*** Octane blew off his legs at 10pm, hence why it’s not on the clock, smart move Devs!

Message 39 of 49 (456 Views)

★ Apprentice

The biggest problems with this patch is for console players on controller. It cancels all movement or Respawning or revived because after like 4 seconds it glitches and cancels whatever action you are trying to do. Very frustrating. Even when I am free looking while dropping it will lose signal of my free look button and send my flying to where I was free looking instead of where I wanted to land. Come on guys...

Message 40 of 49 (407 Views)