by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Grand Soirée Patch discussion

★★★ Newbie

Any fat guy buffs are welcome at all times

Message 21 of 49 (581 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am going to be completely honest. If you’re the person that makes these decisions you need to fire yourself.. you give us a bad map rotations on the map are god awful for competitive and just “casual” play casual play just isn’t a thing anymore actually I forgot you guys can’t figure out you sbmm issue. You nerfed wraith AGAIN the one legend that was fine were she was what about pathfinder? The fact that you can space your self out that fast and take high ground instantly is ridiculous nerf his cool down time. Wraith was the NEED in ranked to be able to make good and smarter rotations. And then don’t even get me started on the Gibraltar buff like he needs another ability.. you might as well call him lifeline now.. you guys literally have no idea how to balance your own game listen to the community that actually PLAYS THE GAME ALL THE TIME not a bunch of kids that play 2 or 3 times a week and give you their mom and dads money. It’s a joke. And I know for a fact no one that actually works at respawn plays this game. I did not think it was possible to make the game ANYworse but you managed that congratulations guys you figured out how to make more money but ruin the gameplay continuously. Is it that hard to actually read what people want? Thousands of people have been asking for a g7 nerf we didn’t even get ANYthing in regards to that at all. All we got was a bunch of crap skins and a buff to a character that didn’t need one at all he’s already to overpowered as it is. I give the game a solid 3 more seasons before it really starts to actually die out if you keep at this rate of not listening to the community unless you guys pull something out of thin air. Competitive wise no one WANTS TO OR ENJOYS playing the game it’s because they HAVE TO get it right. It’s not hard. Fire whoever sat in your meeting the other morning and said “gibb should get another buff” 

Message 22 of 49 (572 Views)

★ Novice

I think I will like most of the changes, I’ll have to play more to decide for certain. I’m always disappointed when traversing buildings is limited. As a lover over FPS and survival type games I thrive on being incredibly thorough in exploring the terrain and doing my best to exploit the terrain as I find it favorable. It’s often the difference between a small advantage and none at all when facing a full squad by yourself, which is typically the case for me. I am thankful for the grenade lines being back, and the crypto update. It is incredibly frustrating though, to have caustic as a teammate because his gas slows teammates just like it does enemies. It would be nice for that to go the way of crypto’s drone as it often leads to my demise rather than benefitting the team.

that said, thanks again for striving to make a great platform where people can come together and compete. I very much have enjoyed learning this game since season one.

Message 23 of 49 (565 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They won’t give us that it’s respawn they don’t care they just want the money. Look how long the game has been out and we still get error codes and PS4 blue screen lol. It’s a “free” game yes but think about how much money they have made one 20 people alone now count EVERYONE that plays this trash game. There is absolutely no reason for the same issues to be existent since the day of release that just doesn’t make sense. Then on top of that you really think they have an actual reason for the pointless changes to the guns and legends no they don’t lol. They just do randoms sh*t and hope it works and brings in money non of them play their own game more have played ANY game at a competitive level. So they don’t know how to properly balence it. I hope that answers your question 

Message 24 of 49 (556 Views)

★ Novice

Wraith nerf not the right one. Should've increased her hitbox not her cooldowns. Gibby is fine. Buff other legends.

There were no energy mags in season 1 so I never really got why you put them in in the first place.

buff octane he's slow af.

overall * patch.

Standard smile

Message 25 of 49 (553 Views)

★★★ Newbie

1. Peacekeeper max 90 body damage, head 115 damage.

2. Prowler without trigger selector, already automatic to rival the R99.

3. Gibraltar shields 30 damage from broaching damage, and 120 health, but bullet damage is the masma of other legends.

4. Option to report player on ps4.

5. Buy servers, rented for 30 days or more, where the administrator can select the game MODE he wants.

6. League ranked, take off points, and keep score. To reach predator the player needs to make 200,000 points, 100,000 points to reach diamond, and another 100,000 to reach predator. (Many players do not play ranked because they lose points). But you also score in normal mode:

Normal mode * Kil: 1 point *victory; 10 points * Bonos for doing more damage: 10 points * Assistance: 1 points (without limitation of points)

Ranked: * kill: 10 points * victory: 100 points * Bonos for more damage 20 points * Assistance: 10 points

Message 26 of 49 (547 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Absolute joke gib gets a buff like he isnt OP enough with that stupid gun shield that takes more damage than blue armour

Wraith gets a nerf just to stop people playing her coz theres absolutely no other reason

STILL no comment on sbmm in casual playlist even tho theres a ranked playlist for sbmm

6 weeks I havent played this game for and with this 'update' I think I'll call it quits now

Between EA and Respawn they are killing of what good of been game of the decade... 

While I'm having a moan the fact rng loot boxes STILL exist is disgusting aswell but let's be honest did we expect anything different from the greed people at EA and Respawn  🤔

Message 27 of 49 (530 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Oh man!  The worst bunch of skins I have seen yet.  

Message 28 of 49 (494 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

Wraiths nerfs seemed harsh, not only does she loose her speed, but she also has increased cooldown for ITV? A bit odd, but I guess that's one way to deal with all the wraith mains. 

Gibbs buff seems like it could be fun to watch and see happen, on top of that, if at close range and you see him do this, you can easily enter the dome and pop them both, but from afar it'll be more of a challenge. No complaints on it yet as I hope more buffs are coming to other legends (Octanes speed hopefully, I mean he's a speed demon so...) 

I'm happy to know I can finally flex with my skin on other players during lobby selection Nerd and now I see why the triple take didn't have that extended mag, I'm with it, but at the same time aww Frown 

I like the dev notes added, it would be nice to add that after legend patches as well so that we all understand why x legend got a nerf and y legend got a buff. Wondering

Message 29 of 49 (487 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well there are a few things to note here. First and probably the most important is Wraith's Into the Void CD. It is on Bloodhound levels of Tactical CD and it's a really big part of her kit compared to Bloodhound where they scan everything in front of them and if that fails they got their passive to hunt down their opponents, whereas Wraith needs her Void time to be reasonable to survive late game ring and late game fights where it matters most. Second is that Crypto DEFINITELY needed those buffs to be very good, though I feel like a mini shield based off Crypto's Knockdown Shield that boosts it's survivability (For a Lv.4 Knockdown Bonus effect is up to you if you want it to have one.) Third is that I feel iffy about the Gibby buffs since someone like Bangalore could use a revive buff since she is a bit common and is normally using smoke to revive someone. Finally I am assuming that the removal of the extended energy mags was to make the Havoc and Devotion viable options but no one likes the Devotion due to it's charge up time even with the Turbocharger and the Havoc can shred without the Turbocharger thanks to this buff.

Message 30 of 49 (481 Views)