Grand Soirée Patch discussion

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Grand Soirée Patch discussion

★ Novice

Now I might be a newbie as I never found a reason to reply to anything but this time I have to reply.

What is the reason for the Increased cooldown for Into the Void: 25 seconds -> 35 seconds? 25 seconds is already a very long time to let it recover.

If I look at all of this then only pathfinder is a good attacking legend and all the rest of the legens have turned into an aweful legend, I've been playing all kind of legends since the start including crypto and I kinda liked Wraith and pathfinder as it suits my playstyle but as of now you took away the only thing that made Wraith a good offensive as defensive character.

In all honesty you should do something about silent footsteps/grapples/... oh and how about that stupid charge rifle that is still in the game?

But hey, let's all have fun right.

Message 11 of 49 (751 Views)

★ Novice

Yes, I think that the partnered people are just testing it, I think its oging to go live in S4, Dont quote me on that though.

Message 12 of 49 (749 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Then again I just assumed Respawn nerfed wraith based on usage rates so....an explanation would be nice. But I’m probably right on my assumption. 

Message 13 of 49 (727 Views)

★ Novice

EA let me give you a good a idea for the next updates... it will be great to provide us a explanation about the changes for guns and for legends, do you really think the nerf for Wraith and the buff for Gibraltar is really needed? Why? technically why are you doing those changes? I think Gibraltar is really really strong now, it is enough, why are you making him better? I consider APEX is a great game, the best battle royale at moment but it is really frustrating to see these kind of updates and more when you are playing the game and see how to only one f*** fat character has advantage over the others legends. 

Message 14 of 49 (708 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi ! What about tournament system? it is on?

Message 15 of 49 (684 Views)

Still downloading lol but extended energy mags gone,  I was really getting into my Devotion.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 16 of 49 (681 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve never actually commented feed back on here cause I felt it wasn’t necessary, but what block head thought it was a good idea to nerf wraith, please revert her back and fix the delay on the phase activation. The Gibraltar buff is disrespectful to lifeline like really just we’re just giving out other legends abilities now? Come on.... buff octane, and mirage if anything sheesh. I got faith in you guys and normally defend the team, but this was atrocious. 

Message 17 of 49 (678 Views)

★★ Novice

Overall crappy update. It's almost like the developers are not listening to the community what so ever. I'm so disappointed in the developer team. I love this game but the persisting issues are still in the game and it's sad that the devs dont even acknowledge that they are aware of then.

Scout, muzzle flash, sbmm etc etc 

Message 18 of 49 (670 Views)

★★★ Expert

Force players to play Wraith because of terrible choke point map design.

Punish Wraith's after completely forcing Wraith picks.

I dunno about this dude, G7 not being nerfed makes Wraith portals even more of a necessity. 

Still no solo's casual mode (permanent) event is kinda cool, but it's just to serve as a lubricant to sell another batch of event skins.

Poor management choices to neglect the core game, while pumping max effort into a short term LTM oriented plan.

Message 19 of 49 (668 Views)

★★★ Guide

Wraith nerf and Gibraltar buff is a big question mark. Whould love to get a few words on why?

Message 20 of 49 (653 Views)