Grand Soirée Discussion thread.

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Grand Soirée Discussion thread.

★★★ Pro
@asukojo Wattson's skin is amazing. Still waiting for her hair to be out though. Also have a friend waiting for a shirtless Mirage skin.

As for Bangalore, she always needed a military like skin and she finally got one. I will be buying that Bangalore skin even though I don't main her. It's her best skin in my opinion.
Message 21 of 99 (772 Views)

★★ Pro
@EA_David Yes.
Message 22 of 99 (731 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

THANKS EA for all you do! Standard smile

P.S. Be sure to have all the Events in the future that allow our Stats to be included, kills wins, etc... Holo Day Bash never counted our kills, or wins... Frown

Message 23 of 99 (724 Views)

★★★ Expert

So.... no solo's then?  ... no? ... oke i'll let myself out Frown

Message 24 of 99 (699 Views)

★★ Expert

Uber excited for this event with all those LTM  Glad something nice came before I started waving my fist at you guys.

That 3P mode looks awesome, can't wait to pop up behind a rock or randomly chuck gas at an enemy who can't see me Embarrassed oh boi

and those other modes are also looking very promising, I just hope I have time to try them all considering my dookie work schedule Frown 

Thank you devs for this nice drop and I hope you continue to work on audio issues along with others, also an update to the Dev Tracker would be nice Large smile

Message 25 of 99 (685 Views)

★★ Expert

d015f56efc6ce46937de258f32ea1d59.jpgGood job team!

Heart

Message 26 of 99 (666 Views)

★★ Pro

WRAITH SKIN?!

Message 27 of 99 (652 Views)

★★★ Guide

Me 2019 - "There is no way I'm going to shell out that much cash for an event skin"

Me 2020 - "Ooooooh mustachioed Pathfinder."

Message 28 of 99 (639 Views)

[ Edited ]

All looks very exciting and KC at night, ohhhhhh boy

I'm going to do some serious creeping around in that one..... 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 29 of 99 (602 Views)

★★★ Pro
Wow you guys sway like dead leaves in the wind you know that? These past few weeks I've seen nothing but rant and f*k EA posts and now everyone is back on the party wagon the second they announce a few new skins that I doubt are obtainable in any way besides with money, pick a side ffs...
Message 30 of 99 (590 Views)