Re: Grand Master 2/3

★★★★★ Apprentice

@MjNaise wrote:

Hitting 2 targets increases your entire damage 20seconds for 35%

+ 25% damage

+ 45% speed

+ 25% gatheringbonus

+ 125% elemental damage

As you can see, the rolls are good and yet not perfect, but they help a lot... especially the elemental damage.

This combined with my other masterworks that increase combodamage and overall damage  and my grenadelauncher (Revenge of the Sentinel), that inflicts acid on third hit, a component that increases overall damage for 20% each time i remove a status effect (can happen every 10 sec) and another one that removes a status effect each time i kill an enemy, let me do ridiculous high combodamage (up to ~500%) if i keep stacking.

On the other hand i have some good defense stats like +25% physical resistence for 5 sec when shield breaks and a lot of other stuff.

Synergies and stat rolls > gearscore + amount of legendaries.

No I am not  saying that, my legendaries are actually much more powerful IMO, for instance

For instance, my chaotic rime legendary has

+225 damage

+50 physical

+125 e damage for 20 seconds

My legendary Heavy HC has 

+225 dmg

+200 dmg when hovering

+100 gear dmg

etc etc

Same as all the components I use, all have extra dmg when hovering, or when dodging for a certain amount of seconds (10 to 20- seconds) etc etc or after using 1 or 2, plus 100% elemental, etc etc

Still can't understand how you are doing so well as a 440, I am okish at 495 but I doubt I would be able to do this at those lower power levels and specially with randoms. There is so little info and videos out there that I just cant believe that people are completing GM2 easily with randoms, like I said, nothing out there, just one twich video, thats all I have seen. And you are making it look as if it was easy peasy, I am sorry but I can't believe it. 

Like I said, still trying to complete a GM2 with randoms, when I start seeing videos of people completing it I will start believing it. Until then well.. I will just keep farming.

Message 21 of 47 (128 Views)

★ Apprentice
Wish I had your luck with my Inscriptions
Message 22 of 47 (127 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@MjNaise wrote:

@Nekxes wrote:

I finaly got 492 with my storm (full masterwork and 3 legendary) !

But, I, still get OS by almost any mob in GM2 and it take like 10 minuts to down one (with full group)...

@istrafex: Congratulations to you and your team mates to managed to get to the boss !

But I completely agree that it's not very fun for now to play in GM 2 or 3 and it doensn't even have a real interest...

So I realy hope Bioware and EA will do something quick to this game or it's unfortunately going to die very soon...

You're exaggerating much or just aren't tellibg the truth.

I'm at 447 now, GM1 is a faceroll and i melee only again as colossus, just like i did in hardmode before... All trashmobs are onehit and elite 2-hit. Armored guys take some more hits, bit die quickly with acid and combos fast too.

GM2 is a little tougher, bit still all trashmobs die in 2 hits, elite in 3-4 with a combo.

GM3 is the real fun.... Did some freeroam to try some things and trashmobs are easy to handle and only take 3-4 combo hits. Only struggle with amored guys because i still lack some weapons with great synergies.... But my equip already works great and i can stack up 400% overall damage +125% elementaldamage and 50% weapon and meleedamage.... And i only have masterworks and 1 legendary item, but good rolls on them.

Are you talking about Free roam GM2?

So if you watch the video there are some trashmobs "pre-boss" that die in 2-3 weak point shots. The real issue is in the boss room.

All the "trashmobs" have the health of legendaries with no weakpoints (ranged weak point when they charge attack). Factor in that theres atleast 20+ and the boss made it really annoying. Given we could group and combo better but it still seemed over the top for a boss adds. To fix all they need to do is reduce health of normal mobs and add 2-3 actual legendary enemies per spawn. This way its more about your team coordinating the burn on the mini-bosses then going back to burn the boss. That way it's less bullet sponge and more skill based.

In our experience,

Strongholds:

GM1  - Easy at our gear / group level + best for loot per time spent

GM2 Tryant Mine - Extreme due to health bars. Doable with squad but not fun.

GM2 other - Haven't tested but most likely ^

GM3 - GODMODE lol not sure how they expect that to be completed yet. We are still 2 weeks in so that might make a difference. 

Message 23 of 47 (113 Views)

★★ Guide
Every trashmob has weakpoints..... if it´s not a special one, then it´s their head!
Message 24 of 47 (110 Views)

★ Apprentice

@istrafex wrote:

My squad was able to finish GM2 Tyrant mine yesterday. It took us 2.5 hours. Technically doable but not fun. 

1. Colossus (500)

2. Storm (490)

3. Ranger (490)

4. Interceptor (470)

Everything was easy up until the boss. And it wasn't so much "hard" but slow and for the boss no way to clear mobs fast enough with our current damage.

We saw a lot of room for improvement though better combo/element synergy and overall gameplay. I personally didn't do that great and am a bit undergeared.

(NOTE: the mobs 99% everyone but the colossus)

Here's the raw footage if you're curious (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/384429659). (Full coms + Rage lol but beyond the complaints you hear us identify where we were messing up).

I am with you on the fact that it just isn't fun at GM2+ right now. 70 hours played and almost lvl 500 ranger, GM2 is just a grind fest that makes you question life... I'll stick to GM1 farming for now.

Message 25 of 47 (109 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Actually, some of them have it on their back / backpacks

Again I can't believe you are doing strongholds as a 443 with randoms and saying its fine... 

I just did a GM2 with all 490+ and while it was doable it was far from fun or easy.. might upload a video to show you.

Message 26 of 47 (107 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@RaceDezert88 wrote:

@istrafex wrote:

My squad was able to finish GM2 Tyrant mine yesterday. It took us 2.5 hours. Technically doable but not fun. 

1. Colossus (500)

2. Storm (490)

3. Ranger (490)

4. Interceptor (470)

Everything was easy up until the boss. And it wasn't so much "hard" but slow and for the boss no way to clear mobs fast enough with our current damage.

We saw a lot of room for improvement though better combo/element synergy and overall gameplay. I personally didn't do that great and am a bit undergeared.

(NOTE: the mobs 99% everyone but the colossus)

Here's the raw footage if you're curious (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/384429659). (Full coms + Rage lol but beyond the complaints you hear us identify where we were messing up).

I am with you on the fact that it just isn't fun at GM2+ right now. 70 hours played and almost lvl 500 ranger, GM2 is just a grind fest that makes you question life... I'll stick to GM1 farming for now.

Exactly my feelings... I still think that all this people saying GM2 is easy are not telling us something, and I am normally not the one to suspect, why would someone lie about this? 

Just makes me wonder if I am doing something wrong lol

Message 27 of 47 (106 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Me and my group have also done gm2 tyrant mines. We were farming gm1 all night. We can kill the boss when it lands instantly before it even gets a chance to go up in the air out of first phase.  So we thought i bet we could ddo gm2.  Sure enough. We definitely didnt 1 shot the boss on gm2. And it required us to stick together the entire stronghold rather then everyone just going different directions and killing stuff like we do on gm1.

Message 28 of 47 (105 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@bohriopraetor wrote:

Actually, some of them have it on their back / backpacks

Again I can't believe you are doing strongholds as a 443 with randoms and saying its fine... 

I just did a GM2 with all 490+ and while it was doable it was far from fun or easy.. might upload a video to show you.

ahhh, I watched our run through and you are right, thats something we missed but even with that there was unrealistic amount to burn down at the rate they were spawning. If we could more reliably manage agro then that would let us get behind them. Colossus taunt has been buggy in our experience so we'll have to test.

@RaceDezert88 100% same boat. 

@MjNaise apparently we missed that^^. Honestly up until GM2 we 1st phased him almost every time unless we had a random 4th. So when the adds weren't getting cleaved out like normal we thought something was off. At the same time, like i mentioned, we weren't running all the right elements/combos so that might make a huge difference but pugging it right now? At 443..

Message 29 of 47 (89 Views)

★★★★ Novice

HUGE difference between GM2/3 freeplay and GM2/3 strongholds.  GM3 freeplay is a joke.

Message 30 of 47 (85 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help