Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Grand Master 2/3

by Jonny_Castilloux

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@qooplesForumBan wrote:
u dont have to believe him. he said he has full MW's and 1 legendary at 440 power, u do the math lol he is lying. he is also saying all his gear is like +100%-200% damage inscriptions.the highest i got on any gear is +20% damage and i've looted over 20 MW items and sit around 450-490 gear so maybe they are giving all my good loots to him, or maybe he is just lying some more.

lying? lol.... seems you´re blind and didn´t read anything at all. just watch my screen, that is 479 when i said i have still 2 MW to go.... now i´m even higher, at 488 right now (would be higher if support MW would drop, but everyone who knows atleast something about the game knows they´re broken right now and don´t drop at all)

just to proof it i made a screen just for you..... damn i realy hate this new generation of gamers: "i can´t beat something so no one else is able too because i´m the best in the world... everyone is just lying even they prove me wrong.... blablabla"

fff.jpgsdfsdfsd.jpg

Message 41 of 47 (182 Views)

★ Apprentice

@bohriopraetor wrote:

@Nekxes wrote:

How can you gear up to 500 (or even 470+) since the higher actual gear is 47 and that doesn't even include all slots (best support gear is 36) ?

I am at 463 right now (with the most efficient item to reduce dammage taken and up shield and armor) and still get OS by any dammage in GM 2 !

Full Masterwork Javelin = 495

Full Legendary Javelin = 517

So to be 500 you just need a full MW gear and 3 of those legendaries, or since I have never seen support systems above 36

At least 7 Legendaries, 3 MW and 1 Epic

Do not trust those players here saying they are 420 and are doing gm2/3 solo with randoms (and completing GM3..) its just not happening at those levels you need a proper team and proper gear. 

1.  hold up man I know I can beat any mission or stronghold solo on gm 2. no proper team needed. proper gear is a big must though 
  2. i use the interceptor it's the best one to use. 
Message 42 of 47 (149 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've taken the boss out pretty much by myself in less than one minute using interceptor paired with the right gear

Message 43 of 47 (147 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

2 rocket scientist walk into AHQ and necromancy a thread from back when the content was tougher because javelins didn't scale like they do now.  Everything you use got buffed, and strongholds got nerfed. Notice the power score of the old javelins? 

Message 44 of 47 (135 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Nekxes 

Just realized the date of the OP was in February...

That being said...

Since the game has *now* been out for just shy of 3 months, there are many players that can solo GM2 strongholds easily (not quickly, though). The only one that seems very difficult is The Sunken Cell. The final boss was exceptionally harder than the other stronghold bosses. 

As for gear synergy, you typically get a feel for what two gear selections work well together when you choose a primer and a detonator for any given javelin. As far as weapons, I choose a multi-purpose weapon (i.e., assault rifle) for the primary slot and a special purpose (or inscription bonus-based) weapon (i.e., sniper rifle) for the secondary slot. 

I personally find that I can easily solo any GM3 content (i.e., legendary contracts, legendary missions, etc.), except for strongholds (especially The Sunken Cell final boss). This wasn't ever something I *wanted* to do... it just happened when nobody joined my team after I launched into an expedition without any teammates. I had to carefully whittle down all of the enemies to advance and it took rather longer than I wanted it to, but nobody ever joined after the 15 minute instance matchmaking lockout timer... so there wasn't much of a choice. 

I wish they would add a feature to allow you to refresh the matchmaking timer for your instance to allow the group to fill in the slow GM3 difficulty expeditions. I really don't *want* to solo GM3 content. I certainly don't want to attempt GM3 strongholds. Even if I *could* solo them, it would take so god-awful long that I wouldn't enjoy trying. 

Message 45 of 47 (126 Views)

★ Apprentice

@TheRealNichivo wrote:

2 rocket scientist walk into AHQ and necromancy a thread from back when the content was tougher because javelins didn't scale like they do now.  Everything you use got buffed, and strongholds got nerfed. Notice the power score of the old javelins? 

seems the opposite for me. game was easier back then than it is now and interceptor is the only javelin I've used tried the others maybe once but not the storm I haven't used it at all. 

Message 46 of 47 (97 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Geez I'll be honest anyone in my squad at the 500 level trying GM2 I block you.  I'm not carrying any lower-level lancers trying to get a free ride.  Get back to hard level where you belong and can contribute.

Message 47 of 47 (72 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help