Re: Gotta Vent!

by userHARDLUCK

Original Post

Gotta Vent!

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

If I run half way across the map to recover your banner cause you both got downed, after you broke off the jump leader, which was me to begin with, only to reach one banner out of the two, don’t leave because i couldn’t get both of you! 

This happens very often because i solo queue, and it’s very insulting for the lack of a better term, to be dumped because your friend couldn’t wait for us to finish the game.

Don’t be that player, yet alone that duo in a party chat.

Message 1 of 10 (472 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

yesterday two broke off then die and 1 screams at me for breaking off when i was jump master. screaming and swearing and foaming at the mouth, veins in their forehead and neck bulging out, hands venting, slamming their keyboard.

Message 2 of 10 (454 Views)

★★★ Expert

I figured out the antidote to these duo's a while ago. A guy pinged a lvl 3 sniper stock I needed for my Longbow, so I ping dibs.

I ran over there, and the it was gone, the ping icon disappeared. I then saw the finder, a Mirage player, run to the other team mate, a Bangalore. And drop the stock for him.

I was not happy. Now at this point in the match, it was late game small circle, and we were top 3 squads. So I began just shooting around, switching weapons and shoot, and throw my nades too to make it sound like a fight was happening.

Of course both remaining enemy squads assume they can third party the fight and win the game, so soon after I began making noise, both enemy teams arrived, from opposing directions. So these 2 guys playing duo's got sandwiched and died while I ran from the area.

When only 1 other squad remained, I dropped all my gear, and jumped off the cliff at swamps and gave the victory to the enemy team. I did it purely out of spite.

Just ruin their games.

Message 3 of 10 (400 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@gg123xyz LOLZ WTF XD that must be the dumbest thing I’ve heard in Apex history... cussing at you for breaking off while you’re the jumpmaster!! XD and you know these forums have seen a lot of stupid things

@Wingmannedbro, good choice! I’d’ve just left the guys dead even if I killed the person who downed him/them if that occasion would’ve arrived.
Message 4 of 10 (386 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@WingmannedbroI've noticed while playing with duos, they'll call stuff between themselves in party chat as opposed to ping loot, this happens way too often.

Message 5 of 10 (372 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Gabrielmojo26 wrote:

@WingmannedbroI've noticed while playing with duos, they'll call stuff between themselves in party chat as opposed to ping loot, this happens way too often.

Yep, it's pretty obvious when they never ping good things, and you see a guy standing next to a purple shield until the other guy comes to pick it up.

Message 6 of 10 (365 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@WingmannedbroI'm guilty of this with my buddy ... but let's be honest here . After the 1 trillionth time of our random 3rd ...

1 - solo dropping across the map (then spam pinging their death box)

2 - pushing solo into a full team before we can catch up to help

3 - rushing to the next area before we even loot up

4 - looting a death box mid fight

Ect. We pretty much just play the game duos . Getting a half way decent random 3rd is like 1 in a billion . I could post so many pics of me and my buddy having 1500 2000 Dam games on avg and the random like under 200 dam on avg . So yea they get the scraps ...

Edit - as to staying in party chat . Majority of games we play in game chat the 3rd normally either speaks Spanish or Japanese/Chinese or is blasting music the whole match. 

Message 7 of 10 (331 Views)

★★★ Expert

@userHARDLUCK 

Yeah i can definitely understand the behavior. But in the case i mentioned, it was late game, and i had definitely given proof i have carried my weight in that game.

That being said i get it tho. You don't wanna take chances. 

Message 8 of 10 (319 Views)

★ Guide
@Wingmannedbro Yea I get it sucks being on the receiving end of it . But that's what we got to work with ... I wish they would just add duos because with work and life it's hard to always have 3 people on . This game really feels like duos +1 at this point .
Message 9 of 10 (315 Views)

★★★ Expert

Yeah agreed, if you happen to que with 2 really good players, most people will just run after them and loot some boxes while the duo shreds enemy squads.

Message 10 of 10 (289 Views)