Got this on my Storm

★★★★★ Guide

1lol.jpg

I dont think Ive ever played the ranger

Message 1 of 7 (215 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Got this on my Storm

★★ Guide

I think I may have just fallen in love...

Message 2 of 7 (208 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

it's a pity we cant have a swap meet in this game and swap useless leg's with other players. Naw too MMo ish. Standard smile

Message 3 of 7 (200 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro

Someone is rolling in legendaries, lol. 

Message 4 of 7 (140 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

@buddahcjcc wrote:

1lol.jpg

I dont think Ive ever played the ranger

Yah, they say there is a small chance to get other items and components for other classes.  Well, seeing that I have almost fully geared out 1 of my other classes in legendary components and can't hardly get anything for the one I am playing, one would assume if I took these small chances into the real world I would be able to get a girlfriend.

How about there is a small chance this game will survive the next patch? I think that was already obvious, though.

At least they "fixed" javelins to come out of the water smoother. Next on the news at 9, a monkey eats a banana for his meal.

Message 5 of 7 (106 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Don't worry it have made me mad many times also.  The javelins I am not playing have more Legendary components that the one I've been playing since release exclusively. :D 

Message 6 of 7 (99 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro

I like getting masterworks for other javelins. But limiting legendaries to the javelin you are on is something that would make a lot of people happy, I think.

Message 7 of 7 (90 Views)
Twitter Stream