Re: Got banned?!

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Got banned?!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi there!

One day I got queued with some hacker, after half of the match I figured out that he is hacking - incredible shooting at even more incredible range. So I have reported him and then, few hours later, my account has been banned. 

I have created cases at EA Help that I have been banned incorrectly, unjustly. The only response I've got is:

"We have performed all investigations possible on this issue and will not reverse the decision."

So, what I have done wrong? What could I do better? I have NEVER used any cheats, I have never been rude to anyone. I bought battle-passes, playing regularly almost every day, enjoying the game. And now what, should I start over? Because team responsible for "banning" doesn't give a sh*t?

What is goal here? Ban all players so cheaters can compete among themselves? I'm really confused, feel bit angry, helpless... This how EA treats their loyal players, huh?

The last response from EA was like spit in the face:

"Please do not expect further responses on this matter."

I would even understand that some automatic anti-cheat software banned me because I was in game with hacker, but I would expect that after manual review, undo of the banning would be almost instant and reasonable. Instead I got response like this. Pitiful and shameful treating with players.

Any ideas or similar problems?

Message 1 of 2 (168 Views)

Re: Got banned?!

EA DICE Team

The article will have details on how you can dispute the ban.

AHQ or EA forums are not the place to talk about your ban and I will be closing this topic. 

/Atic  
Message 2 of 2 (138 Views)