Re: Got a nice new gaming chair

by OPL3XITY

Original Post

Got a nice new gaming chair

★★★★ Apprentice

After repeatedly dying to lvl 5 players with aim better than shroud and 300LB TTVers with 5000 kills who never leave the basement, I finally decided to treat myself to a newer and more comfortable gaming chair.  I must say, it really took my game to a new level and it's suddenly a lot of fun.  Those need for seat ads sure don't lie lol.  10/10 would recommend Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (282 Views)

★ Guide

I have a secretlab chair at work and all I have to say is it is not good for competitive gaming. The chair is too low, and too comfy. It makes you lazy and tired because of the prefered position these chairs allow you to stay in. The chair I use at home for gaming is a very simple one with only a lower back support. The lack of elbow support allows me to be much higher and keep my back straight. 

I'd say these chairs are good for casual / lazy gamers but I highly recommend to not buy into the huge marketing around these products if you play to perform. Get something a lot simpler that allows you to stay focused by being elevated, keeping your back straight and without cluttering the space around your upper body. You don't want to limit motion of your upperback, shoulders and elbows. :D

Message 2 of 3 (240 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I will be getting one in the next couple of months to replace my bog standard managers chair.

Hopefully it will make me a 1337 MLG pro earning $1m a year on the circuit which the investment of $150 will be well worth it, otherwise I just hope it is a bit more comfortable and supporting than my current chair.

We'll know by July if I am the next Fortnite phenomena and people will be saying 'Ninja who?'.

1337 MLG Pro n00b pwnge rekt everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 3 (213 Views)